PDA

View Full Version : Problems finding and staying connected to MP games

x High Deff x
03-28-2015, 01:49 PM
Whenever I search for a race, 9 times out of 10 I don't get matched up with anybody. When I do get a match I usually disconnect from the Ubi servers and lose all XP during a race. Either that or all other players suddenly disconnect, THEN I time out.

Is this a problem on my end or does this happen to other people?

Sandholm
03-28-2015, 09:37 PM
Whenever I search for a race, 9 times out of 10 I don't get matched up with anybody. When I do get a match I usually disconnect from the Ubi servers and lose all XP during a race. Either that or all other players suddenly disconnect, THEN I time out.

Having the exact same problem bud. makes no sense

TheRealTeeHill
03-28-2015, 10:09 PM
I haven't found anything all day! Others have said the same, even groups of people who play each other in private with no issue cannot find each other in public. Please fix ASAP!

sebastianfracze
03-29-2015, 01:25 PM

Have same problem! What now? Becouse hacking my router? Day before everything was working normaly now I need to hack my router?

mrswoman1972
03-29-2015, 07:22 PM
Same problem here on the XBox One. Multiplayer was working fine til a couple of days ago now nothing. It refuses to find other players or connect. :( not happy. just started getting into the game!

AGENT H3X
03-30-2015, 06:12 AM
i havent been able to find a game since Friday, Redlynx plz.

Redlynx_Shogun
03-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Hey all,

Thank you all for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience. Everything should be working now. Please let us know if you encounter new issues.

TeriXeri
03-31-2015, 09:29 AM
Did some public matches yesterday and they did fill up properly again [PC]