PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity install/download error urgent help needed

Dr4g0nsurf3r
03-27-2015, 05:17 PM
Good day

Recently I bought AC Unity. My friend told me that it has enormous updates after you install it from the disc version (1.0). I decided to install it from the disc and then I copied my friend's updated AC Unity and merged it with my install folder of the game. However Uplay does not recognize that the game is already up to date. Constantly it is trying to download updates that I already have installed.

I noticed that when I start the game in offline mode it shows 1.5.0 at the bottom so I am sure that it is updated. Any help please?

Alex

Alphacos007
03-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Well, as you haven't gone through the standart ways of installing I'm not sure if you'll get much help around here. I'd say to try and get Uplay to verify the game files integrity, it might notice that it's updated and stop making the updates again.

YazX_
03-29-2015, 12:39 PM
it doesnt recognize its updated since UPlay record the state of downloaded updates, so you just copied the files but according to UPlay client the game version is still 1.0 since the state file has not been updated. however, follow Alphacos advise and verify game files which will update the game version state in UPlay thus will not download any updates when launched.