PDA

View Full Version : Question about AC4 and Rogue

SixKeys
03-27-2015, 01:43 AM
When you board a ship in these games, sometimes a skull icon will appear above one enemy's head while they're fighting. They're not captains, just regular grunts. Does anyone know what this means?

Shahkulu101
03-27-2015, 01:49 AM
I think it means they're about to kill one of your crew members.

wvstolzing
03-27-2015, 09:11 AM
I think it means they're about to kill one of your crew members.

Yes, and there should be a floating 'help' indicator on your crew member; I think camera angle determines which one gets displayed.

Alphacos007
03-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Oh, I always though it was the contrary. That they were about to be killed so I shouldn't bother with them. LOL.

Tyrhydion
03-28-2015, 09:45 PM
100% synch was never easier than with Unity, but with AC IV and Rogue it's impossible thanks to those Legendary Ships. I'm so mad at these awfully hard battles. The battle of Labrador is particularly painful, because I always come close to defeating at, but at this stage my own ship is hardly manoeuvrable in the storm and the big waves deter me from avoiding taking fire......

I just can't .....:mad:

I finally want to play something else, but these ships don't let me go.

HDinHB
03-28-2015, 11:25 PM
The legendary ships are doable, I just wish they were replayable. You can probably find a thread here with tips, or on one of the gaming sites.

I-Like-Pie45
03-29-2015, 12:46 AM
great advice for beating legendary ships

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3MWvpJ6L7Y

Tyrhydion
03-29-2015, 07:55 PM
great advice for beating legendary ships

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3MWvpJ6L7Y

I have actually seen this before and trying to replay this is harder than actual fighting those ships. These steps are super glitchy and barely doable. Mostly I get trapped within the ship with no way out.

I hate the Legendary Ships!

But there's always something in the way for 100% synch. In AC III it was an assassin that achieved master status but was not counted. That's the only thing the grid tracker misses for full sync.