PDA

View Full Version : Taverns and "Juke" - AC: Unity

Leo_2301
03-26-2015, 12:24 PM
In the legend of the map, there is an icon for a tavern. However, no such icons appear in the map (in all locations). In the E3 trailer of the game, Amencio spoke above taverns, as 'social hubs' where you can join a mission which your friend is playing, and do other 'social' stuff, but there are no taverns in the map. The cafes play a similar function, but why have an icon for the tavern? Is it "hidden" and should be unlocked, or it is missing from the game?

And also, the game's e-manual states a special skill called "Juke" which allows you to side step people and objects when you are being chased. According to the e-manual, it is useful in pursuits and can be purchased from the skill menu, but no such skill appears in the menu. So is there anyway to use the "juke" function? You can side-step in Black Flag, but I have never seen Arno do it. So is there anyway to perform this maneuver?

Anduril79
03-27-2015, 07:27 PM
The Taverns are the café's and I think it's just a matter of not changing the terms over when it was decided. It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case since there so many other bugs that should've been fixed before the game was even released.

As far as the Juke goes, probably another case of taking out a function and not taking out of the manual.