PDA

View Full Version : Competition scores not working ?

strigoi1958
03-26-2015, 02:36 AM
I read somewhere everyone was getting a pass this week.... :confused: I wondered if we are all getting the competition rewards...

I'm not sure if our club is in a league with 5 teams that do not play or if the scoring is not working... we scored 500k in a few hours and none of the other teams have scored, they're all in 2nd place with 0

Are we the only team in our league who were checking to see if the competition started or is something wrong ?

AnnieBeGood
03-26-2015, 11:08 AM
I was wondering that..... our team (though a great team) has no competition at all this time..... we went at it with our usual verve....and the other teams haven't bothered at all? They are all at 0.

strigoi1958
03-26-2015, 12:10 PM
well in that case I hope we are all getting the win this week... it would be terrible if we just ground to a halt thinking no other teams are competing then all of a sudden... the scores all show and we're in 5th and 5 million behind

out of curiosity... what team are you in ?

AnnieBeGood
03-26-2015, 03:50 PM
I am in Rogues Alliance...RALL. :)

AnnieBeGood
03-26-2015, 05:04 PM
The other teams are beginning to show scores now..... so maybe we didn't get a pass after all!

AnnieBeGood
03-27-2015, 03:33 PM
So its Friday..... and todays reason for not being able to do co op is that ubis servers have been down for the last five or six hours. No ubisoft connection = no co op.