PDA

View Full Version : Arno's Original Outfit

Luisovski
03-25-2015, 10:48 PM
Hello Ubisoft!

I just wanted to say that I love the selection of special outfits you've included in Unity (especially the Fearless outfit). However I think it would be fantastic if you included Arno's tailored outfit as one you could use, maybe once you reached Legend status. It's so well designed and beautifully detailed that it's a shame not to be able to see more of it and use it. Especially since you only really use it at the beginning of the game. (maybe we could even color customize it to make it unique if more than one of our club members decides to use it).

Thanks for a beautiful game!

-Luis

Megas_Doux
03-25-2015, 11:05 PM
Well, you can buy that Arno´s tailored coat -that long one from the trailers and demo´s- after the 5th sequence.

Luisovski
03-26-2015, 12:32 AM
Hey M_D.

Yeah you're right. I meant the Tailored outfit. I wish we could have the option to use Arno's tailored outfit like the other special outfits.

Shahkulu101
03-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Ah, he means as a skin to wear over whatever gear he wants. Like the legacy outfits.

I'd support that, since you could play using in his default, iconic box art look (just like past Assassin's) without having crappy stats and equipment.

Luisovski
03-26-2015, 05:03 AM
Yeah exactly.

LatinaC09
03-26-2015, 02:43 PM
I agree! I love his original outfit but it's hard to wear because your stats go down majorly. I'm really diggin that McFarlane outfit though!

Altair1789
03-26-2015, 07:58 PM
I wish they made some kind off outfit-maker that lets you make a legacy outfit out of customization pieces so you could wear lower level armor with higher level stats. Too bad they don't do that kind of stuff in AC games. They don't often go the extra mile for smaller luxuries

Luisovski
03-26-2015, 08:23 PM
That would be awesome. Ubi! Are you listening?! ;)

EmptyCrustacean
03-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Love Arno's original outfit. It was a mistake for Ubi to make it a "novice" one.

Megas_Doux
03-26-2015, 10:55 PM
Love Arno's original outfit. It was a mistake for Ubi to make it a "novice" one.

Well yes!

However, there are a couple of improvements that one can buy in order to upgrade your stats without making major alterations outfit itself. First there´s the Arno´s tailored hood that you can get via Co-op I, after sequence 5 you get Arno´s tailored coat, which you can upgrade. Besides those, both Arno´s master braces and breeches maintain the same look while improving your stats, I also use Master phantom breeches as well. In regards of the waist, I like to use either the masker muskeeter belt or Arno´s master belt, both upgraded. In the end, with the around three stars overall in terms of health and an estimate of 7-8 medicines.

I almost forgot the weapon, I like the officer´s sabre, which upgraded is about 4 stars. To be it has both looks and damage.