PDA

View Full Version : The Curtiss H-75

Jjjouk
04-30-2004, 12:43 PM
In the week update , I see ^2 pictures of the H-75A3 and H-75A4... These planes are AI in the actual AEP version... Does this mean that with the patch these 2 planes will be flyable?
Indeed , why add pictures of AI aircrafts already modelised ?
If someone as an advice or an info , thanks !
I know I have already asked this question , but understand me : for finnish and in particular french(like me) people, this plane is a legend of the Battle of France !

Jjjouk
04-30-2004, 12:43 PM
In the week update , I see ^2 pictures of the H-75A3 and H-75A4... These planes are AI in the actual AEP version... Does this mean that with the patch these 2 planes will be flyable?
Indeed , why add pictures of AI aircrafts already modelised ?
If someone as an advice or an info , thanks !
I know I have already asked this question , but understand me : for finnish and in particular french(like me) people, this plane is a legend of the Battle of France !

Ugly_Kid
05-01-2004, 05:36 AM
I heard that it was flyable in one of the beta-patches. It wasn't flyable in the succesive one. Maybe they had to update something complicated and removed it during "overhaul". Let's hope. You know, the french Hawks later made a big note in history in Finnish ranks. A great plane. I hope we get it with Berezina MGs (Finns equipped some of them with those)

LEXX_Luthor
05-01-2004, 09:31 AM
I heard the Patch test used P~40 cockpit