PDA

View Full Version : Trials Fusion Update 7 Patch Notes

RoguishRonin
03-24-2015, 04:50 PM
It's not super fun to read, but it's going to be super fun to play after Update 7 comes out. Here's a listing of what has changed, but we'll get into it a bit more as we get closer to the Update being live.

NEW FEATURES:

Added Trials map support to Public Matchmaking.
Added 5 new X-Supercross tracks.
Added Ninja Feed to Track Central.

SINGLE PLAYER:

Fixed an issue where voice-overs can play again if the user goes to the Pause Menu and back to the track after voice-over is ended.
Fixed an issue where leaderboards were available for viewing for locked tracks.
Fixed an issue where the incorrect number of medals are shown after launching the game from dashboard on Xbox 360.

TRACK CENTRAL:

Fixed an issue with the highlighter appearing for empty slots in "My favorite" and "My tracks" tabs while adding a track.
Fixed an issue where a user is unable to view his friend's tracks in track central if the Profile UGC Content privileges are set to "Friends only".
Increased track sharing cool-down period.
Fixed an issue where the default item highlight is missing when entering certain track feeds.

LOCAL MP:

Fixed an issue where Local Multiplayer could be missing Player Fault, Respawn and Checkpoint sounds.

ONLINE MP:

Fixed an issue where the "Launch game" button remains highlighted even when the player leaves the lobby.
Fixed an issue that caused private match edit parameters settings being reflected in private match as spectator.
Fixed an issue with podium screen background music being audible in the online multiplayer Lobby after completing a private session.
Fixed an issue where the Edit Parameters drop-down menu overlaps with the "My Group" tab after playing a session.
Fixed an issue where game voice chat was still audible from blocked players.
Fixed an issue where controller disconnection can result in a "Race ends in" timer freeze during an Online MP session.
Fixed an issue where the MP Podium can change the color of the environment when a track is played in night mode.
Fixed an issue where players can receive no points at the finish if they have more than 10 faults in local MP.
Fixed an issue with the message "The player missing required downloadable content...." flashing multiple times when the client leaves the session.
Fixed an issue where all players see their name as winner if everyone DNF's on the same checkpoint.
Fixed an issue where the “players connecting” popup message that appears on top while matchmaking is displayed in active gameplay if the user disconnects an active controller before matchmaking starts.
Fixed an issue where the TKO-Panda front tires could be made invisible to other users while playing a private match after performing certain steps.
Fixed an issue with an incorrect player highlight being shown after selecting bikes.
Fixed an issue where the microphone icon animation for other users is shown on the podium screen even after other users exit the session.
Fixed an issue where players could enter private multiplayer sessions without an invite by the host through Sign-in changes.
Fixed an issue where players spectating a match are unable to see the podium if the last active player received a DNF.
Fixed an issue where single lane trials tracks ending cameras could move into level geometry or towards ground in Online Multiplayer.
Fixed an issue where the game can crash to home if primary user is forced signed-out while looking for players in matchmaking.
Fixed an issue where the game camera can get stuck when the rider falls down to fail area anywhere under the track in Online MP.
Fixed an issue where ‘Online X-Supercross’ is displayed instead of ‘Public Match’ in Online Multiplayer.
Fixed an issue where a user may become unable to scroll through the player list in a game lobby.
Fixed an issue where the motor sound can hang when a user finishes the an Online MP track.
Fixed an issue with the system message for age restriction failing to appear after accepting an online multiplayer invite.
Fixed an issue where improper scrolling is observed on the Online MP bike selection screen if there are only two bikes available for selection.
Fixed an issue where the progress bar shows different information for different players in online matchmaking.
Fixed an issue where, even if the event timer is set to over 30sec, race finish sound effects are played at the 30s mark.
Fixed an issue causing spectator mode to not work in Stratoshere after completing the track.
Fixed an issue where the title fails to execute the “Xbox Play” command in online MP.

EDITOR:

Fixed an issue where a dynamic music end (event trigger value 1.0) was not working properly in multiplayer.
Fixed an issue where multiple blank characters can be inserted in the text fields available in game.
Fixed an issue where the bikes of other players can be seen even when the user sets the bike to invisible while creating the track. Fixed an issue where a track replay can be loaded in the edit mode after accepting a multiplayer invite while in the editor while the object properties window for any object is open.
Fixed an issue that would give users incorrect point totals if the track creator uses an end event in a track.

TEAMS:

Fixed an issue where 'Send Join Request' button prompts are present for 'Not Allowed' team type if the player views the team from leaderboard.
Fixed an issue where the Team leader does not receive the "Player joined your team XXX" or "Player joined the team XXX" notifications.

MENUS:

Fixed an issue where Button Prompts fail to update when adding a Track to favorites after performing certain steps (such as spamming the favorite button while track is being downloaded).
Fixed an issue with automatic redirection to 'Garage' if a player activates 'Bike or Outfit' notification from the Local Multiplayer lobby.
Fixed an issue where the game boots in English instead of French if the console language is set to French and console locale is Belgium or Switzerland.
Fixed an issue causing sounds to incorrectly play when certain menus are loaded.
Fixed an issue with incorrect sounds playing in the TOURNAMENTS menu.
Fixed an issue where a player is not redirected into an MP lobby in time after accepting the lobby invite if any system generated popups are on screen.
Fixed an issue where the Online MP "Exit" button does not function if user accepts the invite from Rider or bike color customization menus when the user is not signed into Uplay
Fixed an issue where a player cannot scroll using the Left analog stick in “compare statistics in team” menu after following certain steps.
Fixed an issue where the second Uplay Action pop-up is only displayed for a split second when completing two Uplay Actions at the same time.
Fixed an issue where the advertise message for the teams feature is still present on the Ride menu.
Fixed an issue where "Existing tournament" are displayed in the "Closed tournaments" menu when the user completes a tournament which has its end time more than 10 hrs.
Fixed an issue where the DLC unlock pop up for season pass and hazmat suit does not appear after installing the DLC package.
Fixed an issue that caused Friends to not be shown in Statistics after Quick Stats is shown.
Fixed an issue where unnecessary arrow symbols were present in controls on image.
Fixed an issue where ‘faults’ are incorrectly labeled as ‘distance’ on any closed tournament Leaderboard.

PC ONLY
Online Multiplayer

Fixed an issue when not all favorite XSX tracks are available in private match settings.
Fixed an issue when invite to party option is not available in Uplay.

Local Multiplayer:

Fixed an issue when game could crash if user disconnects the controller during local multiplayer race and start the race with keyboard.

Tournaments:

Fixed an issue when faults and time columns are missing in closed tournaments leaderboard.

Retribution
03-24-2015, 06:27 PM
This is awesome! Cant wait to play SP tracks in MP. Any idea when the update will roll out, like today/tonight, etc?

Edit- i didn't see anywhere in there that notifications got fixed (they reappear next boot even after reading it). Perhaps next update?

mutetus
03-24-2015, 08:53 PM
What else did we fox?
http://i.imgur.com/sH4HCZ7.gif

L0RDMelchett
03-24-2015, 08:59 PM
And the 360's achievements issue for DLC 5?

iwound00
03-24-2015, 09:01 PM
What else did we fox?
http://i.imgur.com/sH4HCZ7.gif

the bug outfoxed us so we left it. :)

looking forward to the new xsx tracks .

RoguishRonin
03-24-2015, 09:31 PM
http://www.okmoviequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Robin-Hood-Men-in-Tights-quotes-3.gif

And nobody caught the big BOLDED "SINLGE PLAYER:" before I fixed it?

For shame.

Retribution
03-24-2015, 09:39 PM
Will this update clean up the leaderboards on all platforms?

aMcConghie16
03-25-2015, 01:45 AM
I'm glad the cool down period is being increased I think it was five minutes you guys should increase it to 6 hours or even 24 hours lol. I don't really play xsx I got bored with it within 2 days but I look forward to seeing new tracks to play:) I think it will be an epic surprise if 360 gets SL MP. Gratitude RL!!!

Smilies2013
03-25-2015, 04:39 AM
i like this update, especialy NINJA feed.

question: wil we get a new helmet again or do we get a new bike.....some day?
And wil we get the 5 star rating system back?

keep up the good work. much appreciated

Jongie
03-25-2015, 08:55 AM
Finally a big improvement for public matchmaking!

TeriXeri
03-25-2015, 10:29 AM
i like this update, especialy NINJA feed.

And wil we get the 5 star rating system back?

Ninja Feed will be great for both ninjas & regular players to sort the "interests" of people :)

As far as 5 star, might be really hard to change it at this point to determine how many stars a track will have.
The only possible way I see it is by converting the like % to stars (0-20,21-40,41-60,61-80,81-100%) but if they do that they need to completely re-write the rating calculation from that point onward.
There is no way to convert each individual "like" to stars, only with a snapshot of the rating bar.

I much rather see like a 5 thumbs system, while remaining the % bar, so there's actual difference between a 85, 90 ,100% rating.

5 new XSX tracks & public single player tracks sounds a nice extra addition to MP matchmaking.

Increased track sharing cool-down period.

Any word on how long it is?

Xtabay
03-25-2015, 01:59 PM
And the 360's achievements issue for DLC 5?

This?

L0RDMelchett
03-25-2015, 02:07 PM
This?

Come on guys, achievements matter to some people. PLEASE try and find a way to fix this for your long-serving 360 fans.

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5281558

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5276481

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5269680

sonIccay
03-25-2015, 05:12 PM
Patch sounds good

or do we get a new bike?

Last year we saw 6 empty seats in our garage. I thought wow, one bike each DLC. Six months later i realize its just a gimmick

mutetus
03-25-2015, 08:10 PM
And nobody caught the big BOLDED "SINLGE PLAYER:" before I fixed it?
For shame.

It wasn't so funny :)

BastiXS96
03-26-2015, 12:14 PM
well .. what's up with this bug...
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1017753-X360-Can-t-unlock-Fault-One-Zero-achievements

don't ignore that / us ... we won't forget it and i think a lot of players (TA.com Gamers) will get (very) annoyed if you ignore the paying customers ...

LadderStyle
03-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Any info on the date that this goes into effect?

attila-999
03-27-2015, 01:01 PM
I saw the new photography AFTER THE INCIDENT
issue
- The last DLC serat it the final apotheosis?
did you put all your resources in this DLC?
serat we surprised?

he has a TWITCH "AFTER THE INCIDENT today?

nbkillah22
03-27-2015, 03:58 PM
well .. what's up with this bug...
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1017753-X360-Can-t-unlock-Fault-One-Zero-achievements

don't ignore that / us ... we won't forget it and i think a lot of players (TA.com Gamers) will get (very) annoyed if you ignore the paying customers ...

Plus 1

nbkillah22
03-27-2015, 03:59 PM
Come on guys, achievements matter to some people. PLEASE try and find a way to fix this for your long-serving 360 fans.

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5281558

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5276481

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=5269680

Please dont give up on fixing this RedLynx

pad3
03-27-2015, 04:24 PM
Really nice update.

Ninja Feed with hidden Ninja tracks! This is great! :D

Storelumo
03-29-2015, 03:51 AM
Any more news on when 360 will get this? And will there be a fix for the achievement glich?

Retribution
04-01-2015, 12:43 AM
This patch has tremendously improved my TC experience and navigating. For that, i thank you. The ninja feeds are amazing, nonetheless not to mention SP tracks in MP.

Im not sure if this cleaned up the global leaderboards, but i just dropped from 23rd (should have been top 10) to the 200's. Has the update glitched everybody's scores or are there some people who have already gotten ahold of the final DLC? (X1 platform here).

En0-
04-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Hello,

This update will go live for X360 on April 3rd @ 9:00 AM UTC.
There will be a server maintenance a little bit after to enable the features.

Best Regards,

aMcConghie16
04-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Sweet I'm looking forward to track central getting cleaned up. Well I mean the extreme tracks separate from the ninja. I'm also looking forward to the new xsx tracks hopefully I can find some people to play with the last few times I tried to play mp I couldn't find one person to race against on 360. I wonder if we will get single lane mp tomorrow that would be epic.

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello,

This update will go live for X360 on April 3rd @ 9:00 AM UTC.
There will be a server maintenance a little bit after to enable the features.

Best Regards,

I can see why you don't like telling us beforehand I think it's been delayed its not up yet in the UK and I think it's almost 10am UTC no worries tho thanks for letting us know it on its way. EDIT:sorry I was wrong about the time I think I posted this 6mins before 9am UTC my bad

And yh aMc it would be a nice surprise if we got single lane they have had multiple chances to let us know we won't get the patch in it entirety but haven't so yh I'm hopping they been optimising some single lane tracks for 360 if so much appreciated

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-03-2015, 11:26 AM
It's just gone live on 360 :) and no single lane :( you really should have made that clear in the patch notes especially when I pointed out it may cause some confusion and others had there hopes lifted

Edit: and no ninja feed? I'm guessing that will come with the server maintenance you mentioned will come soon after?

En0-
04-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Hello,

X360 server maintenance starting in 5 minutes. It will take 10 minutes.

Regards,

Azazel_VI
07-28-2015, 10:43 PM
So recently this update changed editor options in a way I felt were not nessesary. The only concern im most unhappy about was so called "dynamic S" music. recently I visited the xbox360 version of Trials Fusion, and saw the normal "dynamic" music I dear love. This was mostly affected in next gen consoles, though not many use this in their creations, I state that I request, not by force, but I want to vote for the regular dynamic music be brought back in the next update. If you agree, then vote with me for the musical experience in the editor with each track.

RoguishRonin
07-29-2015, 04:51 PM
This update did not recently change any settings. There have been 4 more updates that followed this one.

attila-999
08-15-2015, 06:23 PM
if you get an update number 999, I hope that "Attila Level MAX" will be dedicated myself .... Attila is always at maximum ... (for Funktastic: French humor, saying nothing, then. ...);)