PDA

View Full Version : Jumping in windows. Help!

solDieR166
03-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Hello my fellow assassins

First time posting here so take it easy on me.
I am enjoying Unity a lot but there are a few frustrating things due to the control change but I am getting used to it. One thing I just can't figure out is jumping through windows, it says press left trigger (I'm on xbone) but it literally never works for me, not just sometimes doesn't work, it NEVER works. So am I missing something here? At what point do you press LT? I end up just pressing B and for some reason that works more than left trigger.

Thank you

solDieR166
03-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Come on guys! 30 views and know one knows?

OGGANGSTA70
03-25-2015, 02:35 AM
Hello my fellow assassins

First time posting here so take it easy on me.
I am enjoying Unity a lot but there are a few frustrating things due to the control change but I am getting used to it. One thing I just can't figure out is jumping through windows, it says press left trigger (I'm on xbone) but it literally never works for me, not just sometimes doesn't work, it NEVER works. So am I missing something here? At what point do you press LT? I end up just pressing B and for some reason that works more than left trigger.

Thank you

I am on ps4 but if the right button is your run then you have to have that held as well. Took me a while to get it as I was releasing the right trigger and holding the left. Continuously hold the right trigger and press the left trigger and it should work for ya...

solDieR166
03-25-2015, 03:59 PM
Thanks I will try this.

Kytr
03-27-2015, 05:23 PM
At least inconsistently -- getting through windows can be terribly frustrating as the system takes you anywhere but through the window frequently.

Defalt221
04-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Come on guys! 30 views and know one knows?

You can climb a building. When you approach a window press 'Ctrl' and Arno automatically gets in the window. In case of jumping into a window, if you're rooftop running and there's a low lying window, hold Descund down button and run towards it. Arno gets in. If above, run towards it while holding 'descend up'. If it's towards your level of height just hold Descend down button adn run through it.

sarahjoe
04-21-2015, 07:54 PM
Good day,

Is Social stealth present ? can you become incognito and anonymous ?

Does it work the same way as with previous titles ?