PDA

View Full Version : HELP - redeem my Rainbow Six Beta key

Gh0stxSinghxx
03-23-2015, 11:00 PM
I am orderd Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege (Pre-Ordered) and my emailed get Serial Number.

Email told to How to redeem your Rainbow Six Siege Beta Key

I no find Select the Platform on which you want to play?? What?
I need play on my xbox one the Rainbow Six Siege Beta?

Thanks,

Gh0stxSinghx

Cortexian
03-24-2015, 03:15 AM
The code you have is for the closed BETA test that will be available on all platforms at some point in the future.

There's an upcoming closed alpha that will take place BEFORE the closed beta, this hasn't even started yet and the beta won't take place until after the alpha ends.

You guys that pre-ordered have a while to wait before the closed beta begins.

Ubi_Jax
03-24-2015, 05:03 PM
I am orderd Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege (Pre-Ordered) and my emailed get Serial Number.

Email told to How to redeem your Rainbow Six Siege Beta Key

I no find Select the Platform on which you want to play?? What?
I need play on my xbox one the Rainbow Six Siege Beta?

Thanks,

Gh0stxSinghx

Hey Gh0stxSinghx.

This issue should now be resolved. If you return to the website and enter your code it should now work.

Please can you confirm if the issue is still ongoing or if you've been successful?

Thanks.

gar_582
03-24-2015, 11:58 PM
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place, but I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to on the website anywhere.

I pre ordered Rainbow Six Siege from the Rainbow Six website which linked to gamestop. I got an order confirmation and everything but I have not received a beta code.
I know some people got them from gamestop when they ordered it there.

My question is...should I get the code through email or will they send something to my selected store so I can pick it up there? I understand that the beta isn't actually out yet but people keep posting about their codes.

Thanks!

Cortexian
03-25-2015, 05:17 AM
I believe you will get the code through email. If you just pre-ordered the game you should expect a delay before you receive the code. It's not instantly sent to you I don't believe.

Gh0stxSinghxx
03-28-2015, 01:34 AM
Hey Gh0stxSinghx.

This issue should now be resolved. If you return to the website and enter your code it should now work.

Please can you confirm if the issue is still ongoing or if you've been successful?

Thanks.

Hello Jax,

I have been sent website on code work now. This message:
"Thank you for pre-ordering Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. (XBOXONE)
We will contact you with your code for guaranteed access when the closed beta starts.

Meanwhile, feel free to join the discussion on our forums (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/64-Rainbow-Six?) and subreddit! (http://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/)
Questions? Visit the FAQ." (http://Rainbow6.com/beta-faq)

What next will contact me with my code for guaranteed?

Thanks,

Gh0stxSinghx

Cortexian
03-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Just wait and check your email. The beta hasn't started yet, you're not missing out on anything.

Gh0stxSinghxx
03-30-2015, 12:55 AM
Cortexian0 Thanks, I wait check my email when get Beta.

xXCashFlowXx
05-30-2015, 06:39 PM
;)[QUOTE=gar_582;10656080]I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place, but I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to on the website anywhere.

I pre ordered Rainbow Six Siege from the Rainbow Six website which linked to gamestop. I got an order confirmation and everything but I have not received a beta code.
I know some people got them from gamestop when they ordered it there.

My question is...should I get the code through email or will they send something to my selected store so I can pick it up there? I understand that the beta isn't actually out yet but people keep posting about their codes.

Thanks![/QUOTE

Don't worry dude your not alone I have the exact same problem, does anyone know how long until they send the email?

xXCashFlowXx
05-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Hey found out about code times!
I read something saying that the codes take up to 48 hours to send to you so if you don't receive one straight away like me wait. I have yet to receive my beta code but I will wait until tomorrow and if by 12 it hasn't arrived I will call Ubisoft :o:o:o:o:):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ubi_Jax
06-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Hey everyone.

Please rest assured that if you're eligible for a Closed Beta code, that you will get it shortly before it starts. If you have any concerns about if you're eligible for a Closed Beta code, please contact the retailer you've pre-ordered the game from.

Thanks.

mekkelek9999
06-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Hello,

sorry for my english

I have a redeem code, but this wrote: You are already on the waiting list! (PC)

where can I write redeem code? Or can't write this u-play account?

thanks

Ubi_Jax
06-13-2015, 09:27 AM
Hello,

sorry for my english

I have a redeem code, but this wrote: You are already on the waiting list! (PC)

where can I write redeem code? Or can't write this u-play account?

thanks

Hey mekkelek9999 and welcome to the forums.

If you're having trouble redeeming your Closed Beta code, please get in touch with our Technical Support team who should be able to check the code for you. You can contact them HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Please ensure to provide as much information as possible, such as screenshots of the issue you're having and the code in question.

Thanks

MANGAJEDI
07-20-2015, 10:59 PM
My code is valid and it has the right amount of characters, but every time I enter it the "submit" button is grayed out as if I don't have the whole code.

Any help?

Ubi_Jax
07-21-2015, 09:57 AM
My code is valid and it has the right amount of characters, but every time I enter it the "submit" button is grayed out as if I don't have the whole code.

Any help?

Hey MANGAJEDI.

Please can you contact our Technical Support team, who should be able to assist you further. You can contact them HERE. Please ensure to provide a copy of your Closed Beta code so that this matter can be investigated as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

acorndog
07-22-2015, 06:59 PM
I won a code on the Xbox one, with the Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation thingy. I'm afraid I sent it to the wrong email, and I don't know how to get it. Another issue is that the icon for it disappeared off of my home. PLEASE HELP ME!:(

xSaluteMeNaSTYx
07-23-2015, 03:41 AM
Said they sent the code to my email [EDITED] but i never got it

Ubi_Jax
07-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Hey acorndog and xSaluteMeNaSTYx and welcome to the forums!

In order to investigate the issues you've having the Mission Impossible Closed Beta code promotion, please contact our Technical Support Team, which can be done so HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Please ensure to provide as much information about your problem, including the email address used in the promotion.

Additionally, please do not post personal information on the forums, such as your email address. I have removed it from your post for your own safety.

Thanks.

pikajew05
08-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Hi I am trying to put in my beta code and it says I type in all my information like my uplay account and age then I type in the code GameStop sent me and it says you may not acces this content at this time. Can you help me. Also when does the beta start

Ubi_Jax
08-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Hi I am trying to put in my beta code and it says I type in all my information like my uplay account and age then I type in the code GameStop sent me and it says you may not acces this content at this time. Can you help me. Also when does the beta start

Hi pikajew05 and welcome to the forums.

This message comes up due to the age on the Uplay used to register the Beta code not meeting that of the game, which is 18+.

Additionally, the Closed Beta starts on 24th September.

Thanks.

Smigg3
08-16-2015, 10:01 PM
Hey Gh0stxSinghx.

Thanks.

Hi

im new to the forum but i also have this problem

greetings,

smigg3

brodie.jason
09-26-2015, 03:30 AM
hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone can redeem their beta code on ps4? every time I try to do it, it says you do not have access to this page... it's been saying that for the last four days. or when I do get to log in to my uplay account, after that it just takes me to a blank screen and not a screen where I can actually enter my code