PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates Collection?

Icarusael
03-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Hi, I was wondering how do you add something to your collection? I got the vial and I would like to register it. And also, anyone know why did my Initiate profile restarted to 1? I was around 14. I got Badges for finishing AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, AC3 to 100% but I don't have the one for finishing the main story... I used to have those before...

carneyguy
03-24-2015, 06:37 AM
having issues with a game not sycing onmy end so im miss a eniteir game entry

Alphacos007
03-24-2015, 02:14 PM
There is a "Redeem your code" button on the site, there you can redeem your Vial code. It doesn't do anything though, current Initiates is completely broken. I also have a vial, and had everything unlocked before this update. Now? It doesn't even know that I have a vial anymore.

ERICATHERINE
03-24-2015, 09:12 PM
There is a "Redeem your code" button on the site, there you can redeem your Vial code. It doesn't do anything though, current Initiates is completely broken. I also have a vial, and had everything unlocked before this update. Now? It doesn't even know that I have a vial anymore.

That's not true for every one. What I mean is, yes, it's buggy but the number of bug is different from people to people. For exemple, everyone of my games are showing the good stats except ac black flag, which give me 3000/2500 sync xp (and I don't consider that like a problem). I have every single badges I'm supposed to have. I have everything I'm supposed to have in my collection. Finally, I have a couple of avatar that are supposed to be unlocked, like the one for Anto. ^-^

Icarusael
03-31-2015, 06:46 PM
So Ubisoft just gave up? This is like Uplay, it took like 5 years before it felt like there was contents and it was working. What is so hard in making a working website? What is the point of making one in the first place, if you don't finish it? Lame.

JustPlainQuirky
03-31-2015, 06:49 PM
how is your icon so huge

i am jealous

Icarusael
03-31-2015, 07:13 PM
how is your icon so huge

i am jealous
Maybe it is because I created my account a long time ago and we were able to choose bigger icon back in time. I never changed it.

Alphacos007
04-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Oh interesting. I want big avatars too :(

micksith
04-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Mine no longer recognises i have the Edward pirate assassin statue . For the last week it says i have 100% syc & max multiplayer lvl in Every AC game (as it should ) But says i've only Completed STORY in Unity , Rogue, Liberation & Freedom Cry Suddenly lost 5 lvls of XP

Icarusael
04-01-2015, 06:35 PM
So... is Ubisoft going to fix it one day or another? I would greatly appreciate an answer from them. This remind me of that Assassin's Creed game on facebook, they kept saying they would fix and add new stuff, for a year! They never did. They droped the project. I bought the Vial, didn't get any code to register it on Iniatiates. Watched a video on youtube, it shows the code on the vial, mine has none.

micksith
04-01-2015, 06:43 PM
So... is Ubisoft going to fix it one day or another? I would greatly appreciate an answer from them. This remind me of that Assassin's Creed game on facebook, they kept saying they would fix and add new stuff, for a year! They never did. They droped the project.
You mean Project Legacy ..... They didn't drop it - They switched it for a Console series with installments that take 3-9 months of patches to hopefully have it working as intended .
That's the AC Legacy now.