PDA

View Full Version : draw distance x800 pro help

johnny_87
06-16-2004, 09:23 AM
This game is awesome although I am having some problems. First off, my system specs are:
AMD Athlon 3000+
1 gig of pc2700 ram
radeon x800 pro
windows xp

When playing this game I've noticed that when I move forward, trees and plants off in the distance start appearing out of nowhere, also, when approaching a field of grass there appears to be nothing at first but as I get closer, blades of grass start appearing from nowhere. Is this normal because the game is so big or is it a problem? Every setting is set to very high with anistrophic filter on and patch 1.1 is installed along with the latest ati drivers.

Also, when I go to configure my game, it auto detects medium settings!!! Whats up with that? Correct me if I'm wrong but my computer is capable of at least high settings let alone very high.

Any help with these problems would be GREATLY appreciated... this game sure is amazing.

johnny_87
06-16-2004, 09:23 AM
This game is awesome although I am having some problems. First off, my system specs are:
AMD Athlon 3000+
1 gig of pc2700 ram
radeon x800 pro
windows xp

When playing this game I've noticed that when I move forward, trees and plants off in the distance start appearing out of nowhere, also, when approaching a field of grass there appears to be nothing at first but as I get closer, blades of grass start appearing from nowhere. Is this normal because the game is so big or is it a problem? Every setting is set to very high with anistrophic filter on and patch 1.1 is installed along with the latest ati drivers.

Also, when I go to configure my game, it auto detects medium settings!!! Whats up with that? Correct me if I'm wrong but my computer is capable of at least high settings let alone very high.

Any help with these problems would be GREATLY appreciated... this game sure is amazing.

xgsystem
06-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi there

Just select very high in ur settings all of them, i run this game sweetly on my comp full up 1024x768.

Also have alook in ur config, think for full up system spec should be set to 1.
Other then that your good to go, i love this game also.

have fun hope this helps.