PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for future AC games discussion

menkara12345
03-22-2015, 12:43 AM
I would like to see what you people think will be happening in the next few AC games in terms of Present and Past. I will put down some possible topics.

***WARNING: SPOLIERS BELOW***

Past.
1. More development of Connor
- We know that at the end of AC3 Conner manages to destroy the templar order in the colonies but what happens next? Could there be some possible conflict with shay since his story was left off too?

2. More development of Arno
- I feel like ACU was pretty disappointing in that Arno pretty much had no connections to the assassins other than getting revenge so that he could be with elise. His selfishness was definitely intended by Ubisoft, however in the dead kings DLC he went from only caring for himself to helping leon save france from napoleon gaining an apple. Becoming actually involved in the TRUE conflict in assassin's creed for once.

While I know ACV (just noticed that V for victory could also be V for roman 5 lol) has some possible leads with another assassin the fact that neither Arno nor Conner have confirmed deaths (either from old age like Altair, and Ezio, or violence like Edward) so there is still a need for closure with them

Present

Don't know what possible leads to go on are here. There is no main char thanks to Ubi killing desmond. However there is still a major issue in that Juno is trying to take over the world. While the Templar vs Assassin thing could go on forever, something needs to be done about Juno in some way. Ideas?

M3gaToxic
03-22-2015, 01:28 AM
Would like to see more Connor, but before that I would like to see a full AC game with a female protagonist.

Xstantin
03-22-2015, 01:35 AM
I

Present

Don't know what possible leads to go on are here. There is no main char thanks to Ubi killing desmond. However there is still a major issue in that Juno is trying to take over the world. While the Templar vs Assassin thing could go on forever, something needs to be done about Juno in some way. Ideas?

I'm not gonna get into Connor's or Arno's future cause it seems useless since ACV moved on by the looks of it.
For modern day they had Galina and that gay couple but it'll probably go nowhere as well

M3gaToxic
03-22-2015, 01:59 AM
I'm not gonna get into Connor's or Arno's future cause it seems useless since ACV moved on by the looks of it.
For modern day they had Galina and that gay couple but it'll probably go nowhere as well
It is always possible for them to do something with Connor again if they want.

Xstantin
03-22-2015, 02:05 AM
^You're late to the party by two years or so :p but yeah it's possible. Maybe.
We'll get to know the blonde wife's name when the next encyclopedia comes out!

menkara12345
03-22-2015, 02:08 AM

Yeah, Unity for me was complete BS because it had almost NOTHING to do with the first civ that also connected to the modern world in a relevant way. Yeah, abstergo is trying to launch this Pheonix thing and try and gain access to Precursor DNA but this felt like it almost completely ignored the fact that JUNO IS TRYING TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

My guess is that, since we know Juno is inside the networks she will use the Pheonix project for her resurrection somehow. Probably sequencing the precursor DNA and then doing some kind of genetic reassmbling of a living person to be more like a first civ person so that they can control the pieces of Eden. Then Juno will strike and take over that person.

The problem is that there is no main character and (for now) nothing about how the assassins will stop either Juno or the Templars.

Mr.Black24
03-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Where did you get that sweet piece of info?!

And if they do reveal Connor's later life in the book, I hope its a good quality read. Something like this, but better of course:

After the American Revolution, Connor shifts his efforts into strengthening the newly formed American Brotherhood, recruiting various people of all types from slaves, natives, and the local citizens. With the help of fellow Assassins, Aveline de Grandpré and Gérald Blanc, they managed to secure a strong communications network with other Assassin branches throughout the world, keeping relations of the American citizens and natives to a peaceful level, and freeing many slaves throughout the North and South. He also managed to rebuild the Assassin Navy back to its former glory, securing trade routes, and keeping the locals safe from harm. Disregarding the use of gangs, instead he formed communities dedicated to improving living quality such as building and funding of education, new homes, and businesses. They also made up as informants, vigilantes, and Assassins to keep an eye out for possible dangers. They also maintain the needs and security of local native tribes from harassment of unruly citizens.

M3gaToxic
03-22-2015, 02:48 AM
But I want another game as him. Also...that so called Blonde Wife doesn't even stay with him forever. Should have been Aveline man...but Ubisoft had some crazy stick up their butt because that would have been perfect. I mean so what if Aveline is like 10 years older than him Connor 1756 Aveline 1747 (I believe that is what the wiki said.) But I will always believe that Connor and Aveline happened even if it isn't official. Since in the wiki it does not mention anything about her marring or having a relationship with anyone.

Xstantin
03-22-2015, 02:58 AM
Where did you get that sweet piece of info?!

I have no idea if they ever will. Sorry for confusion :nonchalance: I was just thinking about the whole transmedia thing

Namikaze_17
03-22-2015, 03:11 AM
Are we discussing time periods or more need for Connor & co? :rolleyes:

If the former we already have a thread for it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/910992-Future-Assassin-s-Creed-games-Location-amp-Setting-Discussion

As for Connor and co, I'd say hope for Victory. But please, this doesn't warrant a thread.

menkara12345
03-22-2015, 04:06 AM
Are we discussing time periods or more need for Connor & co? :rolleyes:

If the former we already have a thread for it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/910992-Future-Assassin-s-Creed-games-Location-amp-Setting-Discussion

As for Connor and co, I'd say hope for Victory. But please, this doesn't warrant a thread.

Kinda talking about developing plot rather than just looking at possible time periods and locations.

Also there is the fact that the present has been almost totally ignored in unity and that the next episode will probably have something in it.