PDA

View Full Version : Ending *spoilers* (obviously...)

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:27 AM
Okay, I just completed the game, and um... He doesn't get the girl?!? WEAK.

Also, could someone please tell me what Farah says just before she lets go of the dagger and falls to her death? It's irritating me that I can't understand her "last words." I tried playing that particular scene over several times, but I just can't make out her words over the "dramatic death music."

(Edited for an afterthought)

Message Edited on 12/08/0302:44AM by Jennelle

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:27 AM
Okay, I just completed the game, and um... He doesn't get the girl?!? WEAK.

Also, could someone please tell me what Farah says just before she lets go of the dagger and falls to her death? It's irritating me that I can't understand her "last words." I tried playing that particular scene over several times, but I just can't make out her words over the "dramatic death music."

(Edited for an afterthought)

Message Edited on 12/08/0302:44AM by Jennelle

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 10:58 PM
I think she says, "kakulukia", (or however that secret word is spelt!)

I've noticed that it's difficult to hear dialog as well. I'm using the PS2. I tried turning down the music and effect options, but this doesn't quite help. I also have trouble understanding the Prince's father at the very begining when he takes off on the horse. Something like, "look at the way he rides...mumble, mumble, mumble". I'm going to try turning the music off and see if that helps.

I hope he and Farah get together in the next, if there is a next one.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 11:51 PM
- Something like, "look at the way he rides...mumble,
- mumble, mumble".

LOL I heard him say:

"See how he rides! Like a warrior's son."

However, in between those two sentences it does kind of sound like he is mumbling so maybe there is something else in there that I can't hear.

I listed to it in Spanish, though, and that's all he says, so maybe not...

I am also using the PS2. Maybe it's something with that version of the game, but I think it's definately hard to make out the dialogue in places. I guess I'll just have to try turning off the music and sound effects, too.

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 03:43 AM
Yeah, she says 'kako lukia' when she lets go of the dagger. The prince knows what she's thinking, so that's why he bellows, "Noooooooooo!!!" lol. Ohh that scene...so sad..somehow I was hoping she'd just get hurt, but still be alive when he came down to her...;_;

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 01:27 AM
Lol! Thanks with the, "see how he rides..." part. You're right, he does say, "warrior's son". The King is VERY modest, isn't he? Grrr!

Somehow, I think the translations sound better. Good idea to use this!

Ershadi_choice, you just crack me up! (In a good way!) The way that scene captured you is touching. But, I guess she had to die (story-wise, not happy ending-wise), or he wouldn't have been as motivated to follow through with what she wanted him to do. And at least he admitted his love for her, even if it was to that slimeball Vizier.

So, of all places, why did he have to decided to marry her while in the prison, or better yet, the torture chamber? Is this some ball-and-chain reference? Hee-hee-heee!