PDA

View Full Version : Serious cramping while playing

Vinny322
03-21-2015, 12:13 AM
I love the AC games, they are really a lot of fun, and now the multi-player missions in AC Unity is almost too much fun to handle. But I was having some serious cramping problems while pressing Shift to run, holding the button down for the majority of the gameplay is a real strain, especially if you like to play a few hours at a time.

So I went off looking for the toggle button, to change to autorun, and shift to walk, instead of run, and it wasn't in the game options, which is really disappointing seeing how so much effort went into the game play design! I find it hard to believe that no one has mentioned this before, since holding shift down for only 5 minutes causes me a lot of discomfort.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they got a solution, I know I can remap the keyboard, but I really don't want to, I like the keyboard layout fine, I would just prefer the autorun + Shift to walk better than the constant discomfort of holding shift for long periods.

Thanks

Krayus Korianis
03-21-2015, 03:21 AM
Easy, get a controller.

jeffies04
03-21-2015, 03:24 AM
I second that. Just because you have a controller doesn't make you any less of a PC gamer. It's really a great way to play in my experience.

Frag_Maniac
03-21-2015, 11:12 PM
Do some pinky strengthening workouts. LOL

Seriously though, when I read the title I thought it was a typo meaning too many players camping in mp.

I think the reason they have you hold vs a toggle option for sprint is because it ensures it will stay on over varied terrain during parkour.