PDA

View Full Version : [PC]AC Rogue: Content still encrypted. Please help!

imkenos
03-20-2015, 06:17 AM
Hi, I got AC Rogue recently and I'm getting a 'content still encrypted' after trying to launch the game (got the game in Steam).

Is there any fix for this? Please help! Y_Y

Some other relevant information:
- Pre loaded the game so it's different from normal download i guess
- Got the game via gift mechanism in Steam
- Have tried removing local content and pre-loading the thing again

PS. First time here in ubi threads so please pardon me if I broke any guidelines whatsoever.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Alphacos007
03-20-2015, 12:29 PM
The game is already released, you weren't supposed to download the encrypted pre-load. I'm not sure what is happening there, but I suppose you already tryed deleting the whole thing and starting over, right?

imkenos
03-20-2015, 02:23 PM
The game is already released, you weren't supposed to download the encrypted pre-load. I'm not sure what is happening there, but I suppose you already tryed deleting the whole thing and starting over, right?

Thanks for the reply!

Yes sir, already did. That's why I'm confused because I am aware that the game is already released yet on my Steam library, the game still has the Pre-Load button instead of download.

Any ideas why?
Thank you. :)

Mr_Shade
03-20-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the reply!

Yes sir, already did. That's why I'm confused because I am aware that the game is already released yet on my Steam library, the game still has the Pre-Load button instead of download.

Any ideas why?
Thank you. :)
Hi

The Asian release date for the game is the 24th of March - I'm guessing you are in Asia?

If so, you will need to wait for that date and the game should unlock :)

imkenos
03-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Hi

The Asian release date for the game is the 24th of March - I'm guessing you are in Asia?

If so, you will need to wait for that date and the game should unlock :)

Hey, this helped a lot! Yes, I'm from Singapore. At least now I know my copy is not busted. :P

Read from somewhere that release date was 18th so was really eager to play. Will wait for 24th and see the results then.

Thanks man!