PDA

View Full Version : Trouble

rickard21
03-19-2015, 06:33 PM
Hi, I'm playing Assassin's Creed unity and made the most and when I get to the coffins, there are guards that they should kill and then open the chests but alas it's not possible to open these, it costs much more than try and expensive, do not pennies left and I do not like to fight in the same place several times, then it's not fun for this is the only game that has many tasks to do but coffers is simply not possible to open and another thing speed is a bit too fast locks on chests. Would love to have an answer as quickly as possible note, only the coffins left to do Sincerely Rickard

SixKeys
03-19-2015, 06:47 PM
I have no idea what you just said.

Xstantin
03-19-2015, 06:51 PM
I think they have trouble opening locks cause chests have guards around and the lockpicking minigame is fast.

Democrito_71
03-19-2015, 07:00 PM
My tip is you have to upgrade the master locksmith skill, get a belt that can hold more than 5 lock pick and lastly, be very patient Rickard and don't haste with the lock pick mini game.

bitebug2003
03-20-2015, 03:01 PM
The Lockpicking was excessive

rickard21
03-20-2015, 04:10 PM
how do I get the belt that can hold more lockpick I'm Skills 9

Democrito_71
03-20-2015, 04:53 PM
how do I get the belt that can hold more lockpick I'm Skills 9

Best tip is to actually read the descriptions of each belt in the customization system.
It stands perfectly well which belts that can contain more lock picks. :rolleyes: Read the descriptions and buy the belt that pleases you best.

Edit: To spare you the problem to read each description of all the belts, here are all the belts that can contain more than 5 lock picks:

Handmade Sans-culottes Belt, Tailored Sans-Culottes, Master Sans-Culottes Belt & the Legendary Sans-Culottes Belt
Tailored Phantom belt, Improved Phantom belt, Master Phantom Belt & Legendary Phantom belt
Belt of franciade