PDA

View Full Version : [PC] AC Rogue DLC - Question what's going on & when will it be available

Speedy_PC
03-19-2015, 07:50 AM
G'day all,

I've bought and own Assassin's Creed Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition and I have the Templar Legacy Pack, and I'm asking when will I be able to receive my other 3 DLC pack the Activities, Collectibles and Technology Pack.

Has anybody own the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition and haven't received their 3 DLC pack and still have the Templar Legacy Pack, has anybody still have the same issue or have you've got all 4 DLC pack in Rogue if so it still unavailable to buy it from Ubisoft Shop online.

Chow.

Anykeyer
03-19-2015, 08:45 AM
Check your emails. I got separate notifications for each time saver. They arent automatically redemeed either, you have to do that youself.

Speedy_PC
03-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Check your emails. I got separate notifications for each time saver. They arent automatically redemeed either, you have to do that youself.

I have checked my emails and double checked if it went into the spam section nothing, I only received one email from Ubisoft on the same day of my order and only received one licence register for the game I order. I've never seen a separate notifications for each time saver.

Anykeyer
03-19-2015, 01:44 PM
Where did you get your game? If its from Uplay shop try looking in your order history, it lists all cdkeys. If its from another retailer contact them, time savers use separate keys and they should have provided them to you.

Speedy_PC
03-19-2015, 02:55 PM
Where did you get your game? If its from Uplay shop try looking in your order history, it lists all cdkeys. If its from another retailer contact them, time savers use separate keys and they should have provided them to you.

I've bought the game directly from Ubisoft from Uplay shop and I've checked my order history via Uplay shop online saying I own the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition and it automatic active the Templar Legacy Pack, and I received email from Ubisoft showing only 1 license number for the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition and no other license number for the extra pack when I have to redeem code via Uplay.

Edit: I've recheck my order history via Uplay shop only showing the license number for the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition, and no extra license for the Time Saver Pack as you said nothing.

YazX_
03-19-2015, 03:34 PM
I've bought the game directly from Ubisoft from Uplay shop and I've checked my order history via Uplay shop online saying I own the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition and it automatic active the Templar Legacy Pack, and I received email from Ubisoft showing only 1 license number for the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition and no other license number for the extra pack when I have to redeem code via Uplay.

Edit: I've recheck my order history via Uplay shop only showing the license number for the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition, and no extra license for the Time Saver Pack as you said nothing.

in this case, you have to contact support to check if something went wrong with your order, link is in my sign.

Speedy_PC
03-19-2015, 03:42 PM
G'day YazX,

I've already send a message to Ubisoft Support about 5mins ago, I've double checked via PayPal and I have a file record saying it's paid in full payment has been completely, also I've double checked via Uplay shop order history saying it's paid in full payment has been completely which means I own it.

YazX_
03-19-2015, 03:53 PM
G'day YazX,

I've already send a message to Ubisoft Support about 5mins ago, I've double checked via PayPal and I have a file record saying it's paid in full payment has been completely, also I've double checked via Uplay shop order history saying it's paid in full payment has been completely which means I own it.

Thats good and you have nothing to worry about, seems something went wrong with the order and support should sort it out for you, please wait for a reply from support, if you havent got a reply within 2 business days then please PM Mr_Shade with your ticket number.

Speedy_PC
03-19-2015, 04:06 PM
please wait for a reply from support, if you havent got a reply within 2 business days then please PM Mr_Shade with your ticket number.

Understood and thank you very much.

jeffies04
03-20-2015, 02:48 AM
I imagine they'll get it fixed for you. Seems like it didn't send you all the keys. I got the Rogue key (added automatically to uPlay), and a separate e-mail for each time-saver pack, which I appreciated because I didn't want to activate them all on my first play-through.

Speedy_PC
03-20-2015, 06:01 AM
I imagine they'll get it fixed for you. Seems like it didn't send you all the keys. I got the Rogue key (added automatically to uPlay), and a separate e-mail for each time-saver pack, which I appreciated because I didn't want to activate them all on my first play-through.

IF Ubisoft did send me separate e-mail for each time-saver pack on the 10th March the day of my order, may have went straight into the spam section without knowing may have got delete automatically by mistake before I close my Thunderbird, I hoping Ubisoft will be able to resend me an e-mail again for each time-saver pack would be very grateful.

Speedy_PC
03-27-2015, 10:21 AM
I've received a message from Ubisoft Support Team below

Tatiana @Ubisoft Support 26/03/2015 @ 12:28
Thank you for contacting Uplay shop customer service.

In this case there are no other codes for the additional content as this content is included on the main key. The individual pack needs to be unlocked in game. For example the Time save technology, most of its content is unlocked in Sequence 3 memory 02.

By playing the game, the additional content will be gradually appearing in game.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Tatiana

Question is where can I find the Time save technology, most of its content is unlocked in Sequence 3 memory 02 ???? Any idea's

Also where can I find the other 2 call Activities pack & Collectibles pack in which Sequence and memory section in the game IF that what Ubiosft trying to tell me

Thank you.

saschia_009
03-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi. that's strange, I received an email with the key for the game, and with three separate codes for individual time saver packs. I also got DDE, but not pre-order.

Speedy_PC
03-27-2015, 11:26 AM
Hi. that's strange, I received an email with the key for the game, and with three separate codes for individual time saver packs. I also got DDE, but not pre-order.

Then how on earth am I going to get Ubisoft to believe me when AC Users who has already received addition email with the key for the game bought and own the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition, and with three separate codes for individual time saver packs can somebody please help me investigate this issue.

My ubisoft support tick number is 02110103

Thank you.

YazX_
03-27-2015, 11:26 AM
I've received a message from Ubisoft Support Team below

Question is where can I find the Time save technology, most of its content is unlocked in Sequence 3 memory 02 ???? Any idea's

Also where can I find the other 2 call Activities pack & Collectibles pack in which Sequence and memory section in the game IF that what Ubiosft trying to tell me

Thank you.

Hi Speedy,

Reply back to your support ticket and write that you should receive separate emails with the codes since those TimerSaver packs are not unlocked with your game key, and also PM Mr_Shade your ticket number and link him to this thread.

Speedy_PC
03-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Sorry double post

I cannot send a PM to Mr_Shade because I keep getting an error message via PM after I send the message 6 times and nothing got send out.

Error message below

Could not find phrase 'http://ubiaccountservice.ubisoft.onbe/UbiAccountService.svc/REST/GetByUbiAccountId | Code:0 | Time:0'

Finally send a PM to Mr_Shade to help me on this issue

YazX_
03-27-2015, 02:24 PM
Sorry double post

I cannot send a PM to Mr_Shade because I keep getting an error message via PM after I send the message 6 times and nothing got send out.

Error message below

Could not find phrase 'http://ubiaccountservice.ubisoft.onbe/UbiAccountService.svc/REST/GetByUbiAccountId | Code:0 | Time:0'

Finally send a PM to Mr_Shade to help me on this issue

dont worry ill link him to this thread.

Mr_Shade
03-27-2015, 02:41 PM
Then how on earth am I going to get Ubisoft to believe me when AC Users who has already received addition email with the key for the game bought and own the Rogue - Digital Deluxe Edition, and with three separate codes for individual time saver packs can somebody please help me investigate this issue.

My ubisoft support tick number is 02110103

Thank you.

Hi

According to your order info on your ticket - you have the retail disc edition - not the digital deluxe?

Please check the information you have supplied.

Digital Deluxe Editions - do come with extra content, so this may explain why you do not have these codes.

Speedy_PC
03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Issue has been solved screenshot has been removed

Speedy_PC
03-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Never mind I've received an email from Ubisoft 5mins ago and I've got the code

Edit: My support tick is now close problem solve.

YazX_
03-28-2015, 06:26 AM
Thats good, enjoy :)