PDA

View Full Version : reset game not so reset...

rgpastore
03-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Hey,

After weeks of having problems, couldn't not even start the game anymore, i finally reset my save to start fresh while waiting to get my bundles back and paintjobs won. i don't care much since i wasn't really high ranked ~5000ish.

(for people who doesn't know, your chips aren't reset for some reasons when you reset your save.)

So everything was fine with my new save, i played bad on all maps that i unlocked, to get an easy ANBA except... that i just did one ANBA mission and i was like wtf this guy is pretty fast :confused: then i realized that all my previous records are still saved, same with my rank...

So now i have to beat all ANBA missions with fully upgraded bike times, from A to Z, with non upgraded bikes :( and even if i had all bikes maxed out, I'm not a pro rider, i will never be able to beat all ANBA to reach the berseker, that is just impossible.
I was supposed to start from scratch, everything wiped, even xitooner confirmed it on my other thread.

Just when i was getting out of these permanent crashes, new problems arrives...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

xitooner
03-19-2015, 06:15 AM
Sorry if I led you wrong .... This game never acts like we think it does, it seems. :) and making it harder to do ANBA .... That's an unexpected side affect for sure! Also surprising that your chips were preserved too. Very weird.

For what it's worth, I had platinum on all tracks in the pre-release phase of the game, and they did not introduce ANBA and tier 3 tracks/bikes until a couple of months after release, so I was in a similar situation as you; ANBA was really hard from the beginning, and it took a long time to get the Berzerker. You will make it eventually.

rgpastore
03-19-2015, 01:07 PM
Nah it's okay, who would know, I don't even think that it's intended, I'll wait a suggestion here or pm a dev, open a ticket once again xD

Well back in the time there were less track iirc ? So in that case I could have beat ANBA on the new tracks. But since I had berseker fully upgarded and finished ANBA I started to max records on almost every track :\

Moreover your a way better rider than me : ) 30th on leaderboard, it's easier for you to beat 5000th times
In your case it will be something like restart ANBA with your current record.