PDA

View Full Version : Il-2, IL-2/FB, Lock On, now BoB a Question for Oleg

BlackHawkLeader
02-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Hello Oleg have had fun in IL-2, and Il-2/FB for nearly 3 years now.
Loved every minute of it, 4 Weeks ago I tried Lock On Modern Air Combat for the first time, and I have only just managed to drag myself away from it to post here, before going back to it Online.
My Question is, with Bob will Online Players be able to take off and land on Aircraft carriers, Moving Aircraft Carriers, Like we can in Lock On.
As a host in Multiplayer in Lock On I can host an Open Coop Mission then activate Crash recovery before launching the Game Online.
As a result the Coop Mission becomes like a DF server in FB, with players able to come and go as they please, it also enables me to have AI Aircraft like Helicopters and AWACS and other moving ships and ground vehicles like Tanks, all moving around and attacking targets, or engaged in a pre concived battle I built off line, of course the Human Multiplayers who come and go from my server can then impact on the out come of any Battles.

Is there any chance we will see any of the Online features of Lock On in BoB.

Thank you for your time!

BlackHawkLeader
02-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Hello Oleg have had fun in IL-2, and Il-2/FB for nearly 3 years now.
Loved every minute of it, 4 Weeks ago I tried Lock On Modern Air Combat for the first time, and I have only just managed to drag myself away from it to post here, before going back to it Online.
My Question is, with Bob will Online Players be able to take off and land on Aircraft carriers, Moving Aircraft Carriers, Like we can in Lock On.
As a host in Multiplayer in Lock On I can host an Open Coop Mission then activate Crash recovery before launching the Game Online.
As a result the Coop Mission becomes like a DF server in FB, with players able to come and go as they please, it also enables me to have AI Aircraft like Helicopters and AWACS and other moving ships and ground vehicles like Tanks, all moving around and attacking targets, or engaged in a pre concived battle I built off line, of course the Human Multiplayers who come and go from my server can then impact on the out come of any Battles.

Is there any chance we will see any of the Online features of Lock On in BoB.

Thank you for your time!