PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash, Please Help

MissLindsay
03-17-2015, 04:01 PM
hey guys i'm very new.
i've only had Unity for 26 hours, and in the time i've played the game has crashed about 13 times.
it doesn't say why or what the error is, it just says "AC:Unity has stopped working"
i also can't optimize the visual settings through Nvidia Experience because it won't recognize that the game has been launched and i think it's because of the stupid uplay launcher
just wondering if anyone else had this issue, and how they fixed it. i haven't had a problem with any other game i own on pc/steam, and this is really starting to get on my nerves!

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

I'm on an Alienware 14 laptop, 16gb ram, nvidia gtx 765x g.card, basically standard all i did was the RAM upgrade.
it meets all the game requirements so i don't know what's wrong!

Koshka

UbiVolfbane
03-19-2015, 06:26 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We may have to have you submit your entire msinfo and dxdiag so it can be investigated. In the meantime, please try verifying the game files and checking that all drivers are up to date. You may also want to try changing the desktop resolution before launching. Keep in mind that mobile versions of the graphic cards are not officially supported but should work in most cases. You can review the requirements here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4043&faqid=kA030000000eiJKCAY). Keep in mind that Unity does require quite the resources to play. Please advise with the tech team in your region.