PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Assassins Creed 4!

UnreaL2302
03-17-2015, 10:00 AM
So, i just bought the game because of the steam sale, and i downloaded it. As soon as i lunch it it goes through the intro and stuff and eventually ends up in the "Press any key screen". So when i press any key, the game crashes. I have tried lots of so called "solutions" but none of it works! Canyourunit showed that the game can be ran on my pc so i dont know what else to do. Please help!

strigoi1958
03-17-2015, 07:30 PM
list your pc specs please... also I assume you have verified your game files on steam and have tried changing your graphics driver

jake99bergman
03-18-2015, 10:21 PM
list your pc specs please... also I assume you have verified your game files on steam and have tried changing your graphics driver

Everyone have this problem, i also have it.
my specs: GTX 650 OC
Prossesor: IDK i just know it good enuff
RAM: 8GB

on all the steam forums people have the same problem

fuccela
03-19-2015, 02:40 PM
Dont really know if this is going to help you but i had the same problem, and yesterday i found a solution to at least play the game.
Check inside your installation directory if you have 10 folders called dlc_X (being X number from 1 to 10), i found that the dlc_10 is giving me this error.

Try to backup it in another folder and delete the entire dlc_10 and try again running your game.

Let me know if this helps you.

Frag_Maniac
03-20-2015, 04:03 AM
I won AC IV Gold Edition via Steam on a giveaway contest shortly after it came out, and the only problem I ever had was a slight delay in the Freedom Cry DLC, which was caused by Ubi not having entered the DLC code. Those of us whom got it on Steam vs Uplay actually got it a week earlier though.