PDA

View Full Version : Poor District Acre question

Ezio_Renee85
03-17-2015, 05:57 AM
hay there i'm currently in the Poor District Acre and i did the interrogation an instead of doing the 2 pickpockets and the 2 Informers i went straight ta the bureau so now i cant do those other things now sad face an so i'm just wondering if there anyway that i can still do them latter on or am i completely an utterly screwed thank you

lol well i was gona see about leaving the memory but then i changed my mind but accidentally left it then went back an now i can do the things that i skipped yay! but sigh gona wait for some time until i do them though xp

Alphacos007
03-17-2015, 02:10 PM
Yea, you don't need to do everything in order to go for the main Assassinations, and once the Assassinations are complete, you can't re-do those missions. Good thing that you found the abort button before that.

Ezio_Renee85
03-17-2015, 09:27 PM
Yea, you don't need to do everything in order to go for the main Assassinations, and once the Assassinations are complete, you can't re-do those missions. Good thing that you found the abort button before that.

ehhhhh yeah it is a really good thing that i did cause that would have really sucked for the memory thing xp

oh an i was wondering have you played unity

SixKeys
03-17-2015, 09:53 PM
You can replay assassination missions once you've completed them, so even if you had missed some missions, you could always go back and replay the memory for full sync.

Ezio_Renee85
03-17-2015, 10:00 PM
wow really O.o huuuuuuuuuuu okz cool but i'm make sure for however long it takes gona do all the stuff before the assassination

oh an have ya played unity or no, i don't have the system for it yet an was wounderin when i some how do if i should get the game or not

SixKeys
03-17-2015, 11:38 PM
I have played Unity (on PC). It's a polarizing game, some people love it, some hate it. Personally I love it, so I would recommend it, especially now that the biggest problems have been patched.

Ezio_Renee85
03-18-2015, 05:29 PM
I have played Unity (on PC). It's a polarizing game, some people love it, some hate it. Personally I love it, so I would recommend it, especially now that the biggest problems have been patched.

yeah that is true cause i know that i have read that one person said that Arno is the worst assassin right next ta Conner. although its really interesting when i was at Gamestop an got the Ezio saga the guy at the register told me that they had modeled Arno after Ezio just less cocky. thats cool that ya like it i was watching Gotham the other day an they had a commercial for the game an was O.o looks sooooooo nice an soooooo fun i wana play! thats cool that they have the biggest probes patched :3 i'll just have ta wait an see if i can somehow get a ps4 but cant really ask my grandparents since it was just luck that i even got my Xbox xp