PDA

View Full Version : Status of R logo on Xbox 360 purchases on Xbox One?

xlguru
03-16-2015, 06:44 PM
The title says it all, updates? ETA?

Thanks.

rcole_sooner
03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure there are several threads around here with info about whatever it is you are saying and/or asking.

xlguru
03-16-2015, 07:36 PM
I didn't see any other posts about the specific item I was asking about, I thought I was clear about my ask as I have brought the issue up in the weekly stream and Dan commented on how the team was working on it. That's why I was asking about an update or ETA. I'm sorry if you didn't understand.

dm_gsxr
03-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Okay, can you provide some context on what a 'R logo' is in relation to the XBox360, purchase, and the XB1?

I don't follow the weekly stream so I have no idea what you're talking about.

But it sounds interesting :)

Carl

xlguru
03-16-2015, 08:44 PM
When you purchase DLC on Xbox One or 360 the price changes to a 'R' to signify that it is owned. But all the owned DLC purchased on the 360 still shows the price on Xbox One.

dm_gsxr
03-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Ahh, thanks. At least I understand the question now :)

Carl

xlguru
03-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Sorry about that. I assumed Dan was the only one that could answer and 'we' had discussed it during the stream, so my question was directed to him. This is what happens when multi-tasking. :)

rcole_sooner
03-16-2015, 09:35 PM
Ah .... I did not know about the R logo ... or what you were asking ... but I kinda guessed it was about the song purchases on the new gen console.

However... I guess I was wrong.... I thought there were a lot of threads on this .... they have fallen off the front several pages.

...so feel free to discuss it here.

Dan should be along with any updated info.

Until then ... AFAIK the 360 and XB1 songs are considered separate purchases, so the "R" will remain on the One songs for those bought on the 360. So, my understanding is there is no ETA and things will remain like this as far as songs that are/were released on both platforms.

dm_gsxr
03-16-2015, 10:17 PM
I thought DLC purchased on the XB360 transferred to XB1 without a problem but if you buy DLC on the XB1, it won't transfer back to the XBox360. As in it only goes one way; old to new.

Carl

xlguru
03-16-2015, 10:21 PM
It transfers fine, but if you go in the store all the songs are showing the price not the "I have purchased this item" R

xlguru
03-24-2015, 04:06 PM
It transfers fine, but if you go in the store all the songs are showing the price not the "I have purchased this item" R

Hello, is this being worked on or should I just stop asking?

Thanks in advance.

dm_gsxr
03-24-2015, 04:35 PM
If you're directing this at Dan, you'd probably have a better chance by sending him a PM vs posting. He probably doesn't read every post and since he's in the Forums many times during the week, he'll get the PM notification.

I would use the forums as a place to get help from the forum users regarding the operation of the game or the playing of instruments and be glad a note tracker, developer, or other member of the staff responded :)

Carl

GrimorumArcanor
03-25-2015, 02:48 PM
and be glad a note tracker, developer, or other member of the staff responded :)

Carl

Yeah, it's a real ponderer why the game was able to be released while broken. We should be glad....... wow. Sorry, I expect a product brought to market to be ready for the marketplace. I also expect that how it's brought to market is truthful. None of these things have happened, but he should be glad someone from this company deigned to respond on their official forums to their total ****-up? No thanks. Glad isn't going to happen.

Jayrocksd
03-25-2015, 10:11 PM
I think they said that if you purchased a pack, that the singles should also show up as purchased after the latest pack. Don't think they said that items purchased on Xbox 360 would show up as purchased, although that would be nice.

guest-V7sww40s
03-28-2015, 02:28 AM
I think they said that if you purchased a pack, that the singles should also show up as purchased after the latest pack. Don't think they said that items purchased on Xbox 360 would show up as purchased, although that would be nice.

So, if I bought the songs individually I can't download them? Been having the same problem for awhile, and the supposed fix only allowed me to download about half the library I had, I would comment on the official update discussion, but it was locked

Jayrocksd
03-28-2015, 06:34 PM
So, if I bought the songs individually I can't download them? Been having the same problem for awhile, and the supposed fix only allowed me to download about half the library I had, I would comment on the official update discussion, but it was locked

If you purchased individual songs on the 360, you should be able to download them on the Xbox One. This thread is just in reference to the Rocksmith Logo showing up in the shop after you do that. I purchased a lot of songs as singles, and was able do download them from the beginning. The only ones I ever had issues with was those bought as packs.