PDA

View Full Version : Radar and chat and points

Ki_Rin
06-18-2004, 06:16 PM
1) I believe PF is the same engine as FB...does that mean PF will be saddled with the same unweildy, useless chat interface, that desperatly needs fixin, and the same, goofy, whre makin point system fo rkills?
PLZPLZPLZ if it can be helped, do a chat interface a la Janes, simple, fast and easy to use, and a no nonsense team/individual kill/loss ratio system, also found in Janes?

2) Radar...has any consideration been made ot have in dogfightsd, or missions, an option to turn off mini maps, and allow for AI ( airborne intercept, not art itel, hehe) radar eq types to track objects, as if having a mini map?...would be great for a P61, or P/F82 (ponyZ hehe) B29, etc....would be nice for that in FB, in an upcoming pathc, too....like a gunners station, but a radar op station instead...would be way cool...

"Consequences are for lesser beings; I am Ki-Rin...that is sanction enough"

Ki_Rin
06-18-2004, 06:16 PM
1) I believe PF is the same engine as FB...does that mean PF will be saddled with the same unweildy, useless chat interface, that desperatly needs fixin, and the same, goofy, whre makin point system fo rkills?
PLZPLZPLZ if it can be helped, do a chat interface a la Janes, simple, fast and easy to use, and a no nonsense team/individual kill/loss ratio system, also found in Janes?

2) Radar...has any consideration been made ot have in dogfightsd, or missions, an option to turn off mini maps, and allow for AI ( airborne intercept, not art itel, hehe) radar eq types to track objects, as if having a mini map?...would be great for a P61, or P/F82 (ponyZ hehe) B29, etc....would be nice for that in FB, in an upcoming pathc, too....like a gunners station, but a radar op station instead...would be way cool...

"Consequences are for lesser beings; I am Ki-Rin...that is sanction enough"