PDA

View Full Version : Ac unity companion app : the non appearing glyph

melanzana2009
03-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Hey all, not sure if this is the right forum section to post this, sorry if its not.
So, i just bought AC Unity and i downloaded the app on my tablet, ive played up to memory 6 ingame and with my app i cant get passed the notre dame.
The glyph puzzles fail all the time, not because i cant find the glyphs, i can, i can find them all separately and i have found them all (talking bout the louvre and eglise st eustache), just NEVER all together....there is ALWAYS one glyph that simply does not appear, no matter how many eagle visions i use.
So, i have located all the glyphs for the first puzzle of the Louvre and at some point i touched them, i know where they are supposed to appear, also i know how to use google and look for guides, so, one more time just to be clear : i know the location of where the glyphs are supposed to appear BUT in every try there is always ONE glyph that doesnt appear.
This happens for the louvre puzzle 1 and eglise st eustache puzzle 1. I havent tried the others yet, but i suspect it will be the same there.
Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? I have for instance some nomad chests in the game i havent openend yet, is that connected? Do i have to open all nomad chests to make all glyphs appear?
Is it a game of chance? Cos, so far, i have tried it somewhere between 30 and 50 times, there's always a glyph missing

KmarkoPL
03-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Update game to v1.5 , all blue chests, yellow chests and items from initiates, and rift artifacts get unlocked automatically.
The App is now just waste of your time.

melanzana2009
03-16-2015, 04:24 AM
Aah, thanks for answering