PDA

View Full Version : [PC] AC Rogue Beginner help Naval Campaign

Ma_Pe08
03-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Where do i find Naval Campaign? Do i have to complete the story before i can play it?

CandiedTexas364
03-17-2015, 01:41 AM
Unfortunately I dont understand what you mean by naval campaign.

There are no naval contracts in Rogue as you had them in BF.

Still you have:

Naval clashes. You can fight them anytime you get near a Naval clas ie rescuing captives
Naval fleet missions. You unlock them after a main mission cant recall which one atm. Its the mini fleet game you could already play in BF.
Legendary ships/battles. Cant recall but I believe you must have taken the fort controlling that area b/f you can see the red legendary battle icon on the map.

You dont have to have finished ALL the main missions for the naval clashes/fleet missions/Legendary battles. Still I recommend you upgrade the morrigan to 100% b/f attempting the Legendary battles

Unfortunately you dont have the naval contratcs you had in BF.Guess they put the "new" hunting missions instead.

Alphacos007
03-17-2015, 02:06 PM
The naval campaign is the Cormac's fleet. I'm not sure why they use both names instead of picking just one. You must have progressed a bit in the game before you unlock it, but once unlocked you can access it from the Captain's cabin in the Morrigan.