PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION UBISOFT - Give me what I ordered or give me my money back!!!!

Rayza76
03-15-2015, 04:47 AM
I've tried many times to speak to someone from support. I've sent in questions and posted in the technical issues forums and have received no help. I have sent in my order number and confirmation. The money is gone from my account but I have never received what I ordered. I spent 50 dollars on Helix credits through the EStore in AC Unity on PC. It's been over a week. Either give me what I paid for, give me my money back, or face a lawsuit. My patience is wearing thin. At the very least, assure me that what I ordered will show up. Contact me through via my email address. :mad:

xTCAXLooney
03-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Best way to combat those problems is to call them on a phone. Using a pc with Ubisoft....come one? Have you learn nothing? Ubisoft and computers don't work well together at all. Everyone knows this! And buying things off the Ubi store and not the .com there's always going to be issues. But yes it will be MUCH faster if you pick u the phone monday morning and call them. Have all your account info what you used to pay for it he time the transfer went through the confirmation # all of it ready for when you get to talk to someone.

Mr_Shade
03-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Hi there.

Please PM me your support ticket number and I'll ask a member of the team to investigate, sorry for the delay.

Rayza76
03-15-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi there.

Please PM me your support ticket number and I'll ask a member of the team to investigate, sorry for the delay.

Every time I try to create a support ticket it never gives me an actual response or ticket number. It just says "Your problem is solved!"

And I can't find an actual support number to call anywhere...

Rayza76
03-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi there.

Here is my order ID: Order ID: 296776

KmarkoPL
03-15-2015, 07:59 PM
Really don't understand why people waste money for some helix credits , you can easy finish the game with out it .

TR.Misterscruff
03-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Really don't understand why people waste money for some helix credits , you can easy finish the game with out it .

Its entirely up to the individual if they want to spend money in the game, regardless if you think you don't need to.

jeffies04
03-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Every time I try to create a support ticket it never gives me an actual response or ticket number. It just says "Your problem is solved!"

And I can't find an actual support number to call anywhere...

When you create a ticket it tries to find you frequently asked questions that might be answering your question for you. There's two options at this screen, a button that tells it that you found the answer you're looking for and that your problem is solved, and another button that says you didn't and to submit at ticket. You need to click the option to complete the ticket.

Here's the information right there on the support website:

If you live in North, Central or South America, there are many different ways to contact Ubisoft Support. Below are some options:

PHONE - English
Customer Support / Technical Support / Uplay Shop Support
Technical Support / Uplay Shop: (919) 460-9778
Available: 9am - Midnight (EST), Monday-Friday | 12pm - 9pm (EST), Saturday-Sunday

WEBMAIL
Customer Support / Technical Support / Uplay Shop Support
Available: anytime

Téléphone – Français
Service à la clientèle / Support technique / Support d’Uplay Shop
(866) 824-6515
Horaire : 10h-19h (heure de l’est), Lundi au Vendredi

Telefone - Português Brasileiro
Atendimento ao Cliente / Suporte Técnico / Loja Uplay
(866) 824-6515
Serviço de correio de voz de para retorno de chamada.

Teléfono - Español
Atención al cliente / Soporte Soporte Técnico / Tienda Uplay
(866) 824-6515
Servicio de llamada de correo de voz

Ubisoft Support on Facebook

Ubisoft Support on Twitter

Official Ubisoft Forums

If you do not live in North, Central or South America, Click here to find the correct Ubisoft Support office in your region.