PDA

View Full Version : Editor crash

Rodg88
03-14-2015, 10:40 AM
The game keeps crashing when I try create a track, while laying down the driving line, after 10+ spline points. It just freezes, and I get the 'Trials Fusion has stopped working" window. Happened both before and after today's update. Running Win 7 Sp1, AMD 8320, 16GB RAM, and Radeon HD 7900, playing in both 1600x1200 fullscreen and 1440x900 windowed. Also tried with and without a wired controller.

And here's 3 .dmps, from both before and after the patch https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10596467/editorcrashlogs.rar

Just tested again after patch 3.2, and again my game froze while trying to create a track. I don't think it's related specifically to placing the driving line or anything, but rather it just happens after a certain amount of time spent in the editor.

Just a quick update to this issue I was having a few months ago, but I just tried using the editor again today, and it crashed my computer. I didn't even just crash to desktop, the whole computer turned off... I had just placed a driving line, tested it, and after a few minutes of messing around randomly it crashed. It crashes after a few minutes seemingly no matter what I'm doing at the time, every time I try the editor.

Rodg88
06-16-2015, 11:35 AM
Well I've re-installed my system and tried the editor again, and it seemed to be better the first time I tried it. But I've tried again, and I'm having crashes again. The fps get lower and lower while physics is turned off, then becomes unresponsive, and doesn't recover. Same PC hardware as above.

En0-
06-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Thank you for the update. I'll forward this thread to the team.

En0-
06-17-2015, 08:00 AM
Hello,

Could you please re-share some recent crash dumps please? (the ones you shared are quite old :) )

Cheers,