PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with "shooting firecracker dart near shed"

skif133
03-14-2015, 04:49 AM
Ok I have played the game two different saves now and both have been stalled at the same spot, when I am trying to reclaim the ship, and get to the point where I have to shoot a firecracker near the shed. I can not use any of my tools including the darts , when I hit hit the "Q" button nothing happens. On top of this I am stuck in a small area which I can not leave, and unable to use any skill. I can not advance either of my saved games beyond this point. I have tried everything I can think off and spent hours trying. I even revalidated my game files twice. I would be very happy if someone had some ideas on how to correct this issue, other wise I wasted alot of Money ! Thanks in advance.

TR.Misterscruff
03-14-2015, 11:22 AM
I was a bit puzzled here too until I quickly realised I needed the firecracker selected, underscore on my k/b. Everthing was okay after that and I was able to carry on with the game.

skif133
03-14-2015, 03:43 PM
I was a bit puzzled here too until I quickly realised I needed the firecracker selected, underscore on my k/b. Everthing was okay after that and I was able to carry on with the game.

I already slected them. still doesn't work they are default under ( - ) button

skif133
03-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Ok I have played the game two different saves now and both have been stalled at the same spot, when I am trying to reclaim the ship, and get to the point where I have to shoot a firecracker near the shed. I can not use any of my tools including the darts , when I hit hit the "Q" button nothing happens. On top of this I am stuck in a small area which I can not leave, and unable to use any skill. I can not advance either of my saved games beyond this point. I have tried everything I can think off and spent hours trying. I even revalidated my game files twice. I would be very happy if someone had some ideas on how to correct this issue, other wise I wasted alot of Money ! Thanks in advance.

solved my problem, Free aim was not asigned to any keys.