PDA

View Full Version : Joystick force feed back!

grigoriirech
07-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi,

is it possible to have the force feed back in fb? My joystick is a wingman force feedback the system work with cfs 2 but not with il2 fb did i missed something or is it simply impossible to enable it?

thanks!

grigoriirech
07-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi,

is it possible to have the force feed back in fb? My joystick is a wingman force feedback the system work with cfs 2 but not with il2 fb did i missed something or is it simply impossible to enable it?

thanks!

BuzZz_WG
07-27-2004, 03:44 PM
In the options menu in the input submenu there is a switch which enables force feedback. Be sure to switch that one on.

BREAK! BREAK!
Nevermind...

peterm1
07-27-2004, 04:19 PM
You can also tweak the settings in the set up. Also, somewhere I downloaded a set of FFB files which mod the effects if you do not like the strenght of the ones provided

GH_Klingstroem
07-27-2004, 04:27 PM
I have also lost the force feedback in 2.04 and have asked a few times how to get it back... I dunno have to change it myself in the setup... But mostly I lose the stall buffeting and the shaking while on the ground (can live without that tho) But thought I was alone with it since noone ever anwered my post....

SmilingCow
08-17-2004, 02:02 PM
peterm1 posted
=====================
You can also tweak the settings in the set up. Also, somewhere I downloaded a set of FFB files which mod the effects if you do not like the strenght of the ones provided
=====================

Where are these files ?
Is it possible to disable the force when on the ground ?

CraytonRoberts
08-17-2004, 02:53 PM
It must be 2.04 because my MicrosoftFF2 has had no feedback since 2.04 was installed. One of the kindly chat room gurus has offered tp help me with reprogramming the force feedback. (see my request in Community help). I wonder if any others have lost force feedback coincident with installing 2.04. And why should this happen?

HyDa_DRUID
08-18-2004, 08:41 AM
I haveno return to center all the rest of the forces are fine

KaiserB_uk
08-18-2004, 10:13 AM
I've lost FF with 2.04 as well.

Zeus-cat
08-18-2004, 10:21 AM
I have an MSFFB2 and so does one of my friends. We have no problems with force feedback after installing and using 2.04. Everything works just like it did before.

Zeus-cat

Taylortony
08-18-2004, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmilingCow:
peterm1 posted
=====================
====================

Where are these files ?
Is it possible to disable the force when on the ground ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they were here but the link is now dead, do not panic though as mudmovers is coming back in style http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://magnum-pc.netfirms.com/mudmovers/Sims/IL2/il2_essential_files.htm

TgD Thunderbolt56
08-18-2004, 11:02 AM
Loss of "the force" with the MSFFB2 sticks was fairly common even before v2.04. Oftentimes it was manifested after an Alt+Tab or Ctrl+Esc and re-entering the game would result in no FFB effects. When i used my MSFFB2 stick regularly this could only be corrected by exiting the game and restarting it from the desktop.

I simply got to the point where I would do whatever I could to avoid exiting the game via one of these methods. I don't think these issues were ever completely resolved, but they were so infrequent for me that it didn't matter much.

TB

Our FB server info: http://www.greatergreen.com/il2