PDA

View Full Version : AC: Rouge UPLAY Rewards

schoolofmonkey
03-12-2015, 03:23 PM
What's going on with the UPLAY rewards, I've used my Uplay points to buy the Katana, Assassin Killer Outfit and Ship Customization and Pistol set and I can't use any of them.
I'm up to Sequence 2 where I now can buy/craft other outfits and wear them, I just can't select the Uplay ones.
Game is acting like I haven't bought them.

Anyone else have this issue?

UbiVolfbane
03-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Please check the information located here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/4610/where-can-i-locate-my-exclusive-content-for-assassins-creed-rogue/kA030000000elJcCAI). If you are still unable to access the content after playing through sequence 3, please contact the Uplay team so they may investigate the rewards unlocking. You can contact the Support team via "my questions" along the left hand side of the Support website.

schoolofmonkey
03-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I actually got it sorted, stupid Windows Firewall wasn't letting the AC Rogue exe connect to the Uplay servers, first game I've ever had that happen too.
So I just added the games exe to the allow list and they showed up.

Thanks again.

UbiVolfbane
03-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Good to hear that you have access to the content. Always check for any other background programs running or firewalls when connecting online. If you have any other questions or concerns, reach out to Support with the links in my signature. Thanks!

schoolofmonkey
03-13-2015, 12:59 AM
Yeah there was no indication that Windows 8 built in Firewall was blocking the game. (Don't use AV or 3rd party firewalls, 20 years of IT will teach you what to do and not to do..lol)
I only noticed that I couldn't access the "additional content" or "Initiates" menu in game when I opened it again last night.

So I added a manual exception in Advance Firewall options.
Hope it help anyone and you guys point at an issue that could be easily overlooked.