PDA

View Full Version : So.. about AC Chronicles: China

pacmanate
03-12-2015, 02:14 PM
I was discussing a bunch of stuff with Rino a week back and we ended up on the topic of what has happened to ACC China?

We have literally had zero news apart from that one trailer in November (Maybe October, can't remember). Now we all know what happened with AC Unity's release and the season pass. Dead Kings was given out for free to season pass holders and they got one free game.

But what about Chronicles China? These are my Questions.

1. Would season pass holders still get Chronicles China for "Free"?
2. Would ACC be free for everyone like Dead Kings was?
3. Is ACC even still a thing?
4. Has ACC been hashed and now being thrown around in the idea pile for a full game?

I ask the 3rd one for various reasons, the first being that we have had no news for 5 months about it, the second reason being how many people would actually buy a 2.5D side scroll game as a standalone? It's not your typical AC experience and might put a lot of people off. If it was in the season pass it would be a nice "extra", at least I see it that way.

Mr_Shade
03-12-2015, 02:16 PM
It's still 'a thing'

And ACC:China will be free for season pass owners - since it's always been advertised as such?

More details to come soon ;)

Sushiglutton
03-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Will it be sold seperately?

ze_topazio
03-12-2015, 06:50 PM
It's going to be released together with Lost Legacy.

LoyalACFan
03-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Yeah, really glad I didn't buy the season pass since Dead Kings wound up being free. All that's left besides Chronicles is some stupid weapon packs I don't want.

But IGN has it listed for later this month... probably just a placeholder but Ubi didn't announce the release date for DK until like a week or two beforehand, so it's still possible I guess.

JustPlainQuirky
03-12-2015, 09:32 PM
does it come with a happy meal toy?

on-topic:

I do wonder if they delayed initial release to add more elements to the game like voice acted cutscenes.

god there better be voice acted cutscenes

take the mirror's edge approach if they have to. just dont make it pure gameplay with just pure exposition between levels

Namikaze_17
03-12-2015, 11:37 PM
It's going to be released together with Lost Legacy.

Haha, this.

Comment of the day.

Alphacos007
03-13-2015, 12:16 AM
Haha, this.

Comment of the day.

I don't get it :(

Namikaze_17
03-13-2015, 12:29 AM
I don't get it :(

Lost Legacy was a cancelled game by Ubisoft.

We're just joking with chronicles that it'll be released with Lost Legacy. :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
03-13-2015, 12:30 AM
Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy was a game announced for the Nintendo 3DS in 2010, the plot was going to be about Ezio traveling to Constantinople to discover some secret left behind by Altair.

Early 2011, Assassin's Creed Revelations is announced for the PS3/360/PC, the plot is about Ezio traveling to Constantinople to discover some secret left behind by Altair.

Summer 2011, Ubisoft confirms Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy was canceled.

Alphacos007
03-13-2015, 12:50 AM
Oh, interesting, I didn't actually know about that. The more you know.

UniteUnderPower
03-13-2015, 05:47 AM
What I was thinking that they might be doing is making it a bit "fuller" and polishing it up to withstand a stand-alone game release and make it worth the purchase. As in making the game longer and with more content than originally planned.

Sorrosyss
03-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Love the character, and the proposed setting. Just not keen on the proposed gameplay model. If this had been a standalone using the Unity engine I'd have been very excited. I do hope though that this may kickstart a full game sequel in this setting.

pirate1802
03-14-2015, 06:31 AM
I must be the only one over here who doesn't care whether this game is a 2.5D of 3D or whatever and would buy it all the same..