PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite weapon type in unity and combat strategies?

redka243
03-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Ive been mainly using the 1h swords because i know the eagle of suger is 1h and wanted to master at least that skill.

Does anyone use heavy or long weapons?
What do you like or dislike about the different weapon types?

I also find myself shooting the gun and phantom blade a lot more in this game.

For now i find berserk darts pretty ineffective. Sure the enemies fight eachother but they still see and fight me if i get too close and they take too long to kill eachother. This may be nice when i get poison gas but for now they seem weak.

Phamtom blade damage also seems very low as it doesnt kill elite enemies in 1 hit and i get noticed when using it anyway :(. I guess theyre best for snipers and weak enemies?

Currently on sequence 7. Mostly remote playing on vita so i cant use any kind of bomb easily. Would love to hear from others.

Anykeyer
03-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Phantom blades kill everyone in one shot if you aim for the head.

Defalt221
03-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Use smoke bombs,stun grenades and poison bombs in combat. Keep 6 shooters with you often. Combat is VERY hard (and sometimes unresponsive) in this game.

Here's some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OgFz7A2UyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxA6ffNl6kY

Kytr
03-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Actually, berserk darts can be VERY effective. You need to fire them from cover so that you are not pulled into combat (or from high on a roof). The berserk guard will draw guards from a fair distance away into the fight. You can then hit that large group with a poison bomb and get double digit kills with one grenade (or 2 if they are higher level).

solDieR166
03-24-2015, 03:28 PM
I Just started using Long and I think it is my favorite. I unlocked the skill for it and it is great for getting enemies on the ground and stabbing them, I also use the gun a lot more and I am a little cheap with the smoke bombs lol

Defalt221
04-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Use everything!! Smoke bomb, shoot shoot shoot!
Smoke bomb and mash the heavy attack.
Smoke bomb again and shoot phantom blades.
Get to a corner and let a HUGE crowd of guards follow you and then drop a smoke bomb AND A POISON Bomb and get out.

GaZh86
07-08-2015, 04:51 AM
My favs, the heavy 2 h swords (I wish they made them more aesthetically pleasing, the 2 final and statistically ''best'' ones hilts look skinny to me plus the blade on the ''great'' flamberge does'nt look heavy at all.) Personal fav Great sword and I really like using the heavy Morning star, something really satisfing about that weapon. The dull thuds, sending them flying and stoving their heads in! Although why they made Morning stars non-lethal is beyond me, you could probably kill a horse with one swing! lol (a more ornatete and better stat one would be welcome also a legendary 2 h great sword would be too. Better looking rapiers would'nt go amiss)