PDA

View Full Version : If i reset progression

rgpastore
03-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Hello,

I posted a ticket on the ubi website cause my ANBA is completely bugged, i'm waiting their reply. Since it does the same thing with other iOS devices once connected to Uplay, i believe it corrupted my save...

If i reset my progress (once connected to Uplay choosing level 1) i know that i loose all my coins, gems, bike upgrades, but i wanted to know, do i also loose all paintjobs and outfits that i bought from bundles ? and do i also loose my track records ?

Also since i don't have access to my save, is there a way for Ubisoft to remotely resolve the problem, i mean a specific update for 1 player ?

thanks.

xitooner
03-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Reset means you lose EVERYTHING. Strongly recommend you do NOT do that.

There are ways to fix just you; you have a player.bin file in your Frontier directories on your device. RL has been known to request that and use it to fix issues. If they need it they will tell you how to get it (can be done without jail breaking, etc)

Make sure to post your tickets in the Pending topic, and in General, do not let them close it; keep them engaged and active by continuing to post comments on your ticket, etc.

rgpastore
03-11-2015, 06:12 PM
ok thanks man

llDumptruckll
03-12-2015, 12:00 AM
For right now, hold off on resetting the game. I'm talking with the Devs to come up with a way for reimbursement if progress is lost. So for now, hold off.

rgpastore
03-12-2015, 01:38 PM
For right now, hold off on resetting the game. I'm talking with the Devs to come up with a way for reimbursement if progress is lost. So for now, hold off.

Now the game crashes more and more often at startup like 2/3 of the time. damn i hope they'll be able to repair the save.

thanks for the help i'll wait untill i get more infos anways.

p0k-
03-13-2015, 11:23 AM

Good news. Please keep us updated.
I haven't been able to play for more than a month now because of this...
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/990188-Pending-Support-Tickets-Post-Here?p=10596012&viewfull=1#post10596012

rgpastore
03-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Good news. Please keep us updated.
I haven't been able to play for more than a month now because of this...
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/990188-Pending-Support-Tickets-Post-Here?p=10596012&viewfull=1#post10596012

Well if it may help you, i got an answer from support, in my case not really useful since i don't think it's a synchro problem otherwise much more people would complain about it. but we'll see maybe...

The person who replied from Ubisoft clearly show me he doesn't really know much about the game his reply was a global copy/pasta reply, telling me that RL team know about some synchro problems with the game and will push an update very shortly (probably end of this bunker season not sure:nonchalance:)

#believe xD