PDA

View Full Version : [AC:Rogue PC] Redeemed Time Saver Resources Pack but doesn't show up in Uplay

zenemix
03-10-2015, 04:44 PM
I purchased the digital deluxe on steam. The main key redeemed fine and shows up in my Uplay account information with all the bonuses. When I redeemed the Time Saver Resources Pack key, it seemed to work fine. But it doesn't show up in my account information with all my other Uplay keys and I didn't get an alert in game that it was added. When I try redeeming it again, it says the key is already tied to my account. I haven't gotten up to the point where this shows up in game so I don't know if this is an actual issue. Maybe it just doesn't show up the way the other content does?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

TQWorld
03-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Same here. I bought the deluxe version directly from the Uplay store. Last night I saw all 5 DLCs in the DLC list and only the Resources Pack was showing as owned. I received 5 emails, each having a code for the different Time Saver packs. Except for the Resources Pack, each one I tried to claim said that the code was invalid. Then I was banned for 10 minutes because I put in too many failed codes too many times. Once that was removed, I was able to claim all of them. I logged in this morning and now I only see 4/5 of the DLCs (all 4 showing as purchased) but the Resources Pack is missing.

Hopefully this is launch day/day after bugs that can quickly be resolved.

Hopefully.

TR.Misterscruff
03-10-2015, 06:14 PM
I too bought the deluxe version, it shows the dlc's on uplay that I have them only the templar pack is ticked green as owned. On playing it went through a sequence saying that I have them and they will come into play when I start sequence 2 So I'm presuming everything is okay I just need to get furthur into the game to activate them.

zenemix
03-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Turns out you can see the resources and capacity upgrade in the pause menu from the start. All seems good.

Anykeyer
03-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Its normal
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1025964-AC-Rogue-Resources-pack-activation-issue
You can buy this pack multiple times