PDA

View Full Version : Another CAN'T INSTALL GAME problem

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 10:29 PM
I first installed the game and it would not start. I then noticed that it may have been because I have only cdrw drives on my system. So, I removed one of them and installed a cdrom drive. Now I get the message... the cd is corrupted or using a format windows doesn't recognize. What should I do. This game has been really upsetting me for a few days. I hope someone can help me. I would much rather keep my new cd drives instead of using an old drive just for the sake of playing a game. Surely they will have a patch soon.

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 10:29 PM
I first installed the game and it would not start. I then noticed that it may have been because I have only cdrw drives on my system. So, I removed one of them and installed a cdrom drive. Now I get the message... the cd is corrupted or using a format windows doesn't recognize. What should I do. This game has been really upsetting me for a few days. I hope someone can help me. I would much rather keep my new cd drives instead of using an old drive just for the sake of playing a game. Surely they will have a patch soon.