PDA

View Full Version : BOE or COE?

christopher65
03-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Battle over EUROPE or Combat over Europe,which is which or what-confused!Have just bought coe thinking it was boe,should I install?Very confusing!

christopher65
03-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Battle over EUROPE or Combat over Europe,which is which or what-confused!Have just bought coe thinking it was boe,should I install?Very confusing!

Huxley_S
03-08-2004, 08:52 AM
oops... take it back and get BoE instead. Sorry, I get confuse myself with all this stuff.

christopher65
03-08-2004, 09:34 AM
is it rubbish then?thought you could only get boe online-dont have credit card.Is coe really that bad?

Huxley_S
03-08-2004, 09:44 AM
I don't know if it is rubbish... I've never played it but there have been a lot of posts on the forum that have been unfavourable.

I'm sure there must be some good things about it... so it certainly won't do any harm to hang on to it. It would be good to get an opinion from someone who has actually played it (I guess that most people who have given an opinion so far haven't). If you do keep it then please post here with your findings.

I have got BoE and it's great - if you like playing offline in German or American planes that is.

BoE is available in Game stores in the UK or online.

wotan111
03-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Get BOE its fantastic.

Dont bother wasting money on COE