PDA

View Full Version : Arno Robes Outfit

Billiam301
03-08-2015, 04:29 PM
anyone else find it annoying that you can't wear Arno's Original Robes without being massively handicapped with terrible stats. Should ubisoft add Arno's Original and/or Tailored robes to the Outfits menu so you can wear them with whatever armour you want?

auditorevita
03-08-2015, 06:36 PM
yes....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-s3_r9VEAEvNOb.png:large

Alphacos007
03-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Yes, they should!

Megas_Doux
03-08-2015, 07:10 PM
That outfit is pretty much my favorite in the series, my advice here:

Buy Arno master braces, Arno Master Breeches and complete the respective CO op mission for the Arno´s tailored hood, then upgrade them since those three maintain the overall look while improving your stats. Get the Officer's Saber as well......

I also use the Master muskeeter belt because of the red slash too....

Aftermath1231
03-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I just think they should add a vanity slot for gear as a whole.

Selian DeSang
03-08-2015, 09:41 PM
i agree, we need and outfit for the arno tailored robes. the look is great for the time period and i dont want to dock myself the stats that i get for my legendary gear(that i have been working my butt off to get in a timely fashion) i especially like the hood(best in the game if you ask me) simple and sleek with the beak. maybe some options like a white and red version as well or a black version. (im not fond of the arno master robes that leather chest piece is a little off putting)

RubySmith_Acid
03-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Should ubisoft add Arno's Original and/or Tailored robes to the Outfits menu so you can wear them with whatever armour you want?

if they did you would not want to use it. maybe look at it as a challenge rather than a handicap :p

Fatal-Feit
03-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Someone suggested an upgrading idea which basically allows you to upgrade any equipment until it hits the cap. It's something I would like to see in Victory.

JustPlainQuirky
03-08-2015, 11:55 PM
yeah its annoying some of the most powerful outfits are some of the ugliest I've ever seen

m4r-k7
03-09-2015, 12:54 AM
Yeah I wish they added this.
I still wear it anyway despite the bad stats as I just love what it looks like and I like the challenge anyway.
Looking forward to wearing it as an outfit in Victory as it could pass for a Victorian English assassins outfit.

Megas_Doux
03-09-2015, 01:24 AM
Looking forward to wearing it as an outfit in Victory as it could pass for a Victorian English assassins outfit.

Pretty much!
It doesn´t feel out of place even in the WW II anomaly. Seeing it from behind, it can easily pass for a military trench coat of those years.

As I said, the closest way I´ve found to maintain the overall look of the outfit while improving the stats is by getting Arno master braces, Arno Master Breeches, complete the respective CO op mission for the Arno´s tailored hood, and then upgrade them.

RADAR__4077
03-09-2015, 04:49 AM
You guys might be interested in this thread I started a while back. It actually got attention from ubisoft :cool:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1007500-Customizing-character-appearance-in-future-titles?highlight=character+appearance