PDA

View Full Version : Devicelink question/problem

WWSensei
06-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Writing a class for Devicelink and have run into either a bug or a misunderstanding. Specifically, on the get/set of Flaps. According to the devicelink.txt those are R/82 and R/83 commands returning a float.

Problem is when I execute am R/82 query I get different answers depending on the aircraft and it never changes regardless of the position of the flaps.

Executing the R/82 set doesn't seem to do anything either. Can someone reproduce this perhaps or tell what I'm doing wrong?

WWSensei
06-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Writing a class for Devicelink and have run into either a bug or a misunderstanding. Specifically, on the get/set of Flaps. According to the devicelink.txt those are R/82 and R/83 commands returning a float.

Problem is when I execute am R/82 query I get different answers depending on the aircraft and it never changes regardless of the position of the flaps.

Executing the R/82 set doesn't seem to do anything either. Can someone reproduce this perhaps or tell what I'm doing wrong?

WWSensei
06-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Well, found out something is odd. Querying R/82 doesn't return the flaps setting as the devicelink.txt file says it returns the power setting. ****, going to have to poke and prod until I find which is which...