PDA

View Full Version : Minimum/Required PC Specs for Siege

RLC_SeMP
03-07-2015, 04:49 AM
Please list the minimum and recommended PC Specs for Siege

Tully__
03-07-2015, 05:44 AM
As far as I know they've not been released yet.

RLC_SeMP
03-10-2015, 08:50 PM
What kind of "Technical Support" are we going to get if we don't even know the minimum specs for the game? Classic UBI.

UbiVolfbane
03-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Please be noted that a game that is being worked may have it's system requirements still being decided or finalized. Once the requirements are revealed, we'll be more than happy to share the information so stay tuned! Thanks!

Cortexian
03-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Per today's announcements:

The minimum Alpha PC specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz -- AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core 2.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 -- AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280X
VRAM: 2 GB

Note: These specs are the ones required for Alpha testing and are not the final PC specs. We are still working on optimizing the game and the launch specs will be lower than the Alpha specs.

The minimum Internet broadband is: 512Kbps download / 256Kbps upload.

ArgusIG
03-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone

My problem is that i failed at entering the to the closed alpha of 6 Siege. At the last question, if i have the minimum req i choosen the " i dont know if i have them" but now i know that i do. Any way to change that? or i allready lost my chance to test it?.
TY.

Cortexian
03-22-2015, 10:49 PM
I would try to apply again. If it doesn't let you I'd say that you likely lost out on your chance to test because you weren't sure of your PC specifications. Usually for closed alpha tests they look for people with a decent understanding of hardware and software bugs so they can effectively narrow down problems people experience in the game.

ArgusIG
03-23-2015, 10:54 AM
I would try to apply again. If it doesn't let you I'd say that you likely lost out on your chance to test because you weren't sure of your PC specifications. Usually for closed alpha tests they look for people with a decent understanding of hardware and software bugs so they can effectively narrow down problems people experience in the game.

I cant apply again, i know my specification at all ( i build my own pc ), i did that stupid thing because i havent seen the minimum req. anywhere. And I didn't wanted to lie.
So ok then.