PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op Missions end randomly in AC Unity [PS4]

Herc_08_
03-05-2015, 05:42 PM
So by now, I am sure everyone knows about the message about servers going online/offline that pop ups throughout . So since it is hard for me to find players, I decided to go into the missions offline and collect the Sync Points and at least have that. I have found out that you can collect Sync Points, and quit the mission, and keep them. However, maybe 5 or 10 mins (it varies) into the mission, it quits. I'm confident enough I can get through this by myself, but it just quits before I can finish. Is there a fix to this? Thanks.

Herc_08_
03-06-2015, 04:21 AM
I decided to attach a video to show EXACTLY what I am talking about

In the beginning I show the map, which details the first Sync Point is over 300 meters away. I get that with no problem. I come back within 70m of the objective, and just 2 feet away from the Sync Point, it ends out of no where. How can it in, and I am not even playing with other players? At first I thought, if I was too far away from the objective/target it will. However, that is not the case when I was just 300 meters away. Then I thought about a time limit, but I can never find a constant time.

The reason I do solo missions is because it's hard to get to one specific mission when no one else is willing to play the mission as well. Ubisoft, please fix this. I have legendary all the way, and can probably do all of these missions on my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A05oZil39yY