PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Sync points...

Nico2000nl
03-05-2015, 05:29 AM
I was (re)playing a co-op mission on my own and I'm not getting any syncpoints... At all...

So the syncpoints you get for completion, you get only the first time? Cause I'm not getting any for completion now.

And I see the sinc points on my minimap, but they're nowhere to be found on the playing fleld.
What's up with that. You only get them if you actually play with other players?
(Like a competition element)?

And is 40 the maximum number of Sync points you can get?

Now I'm just doing a lot of work for absolutely nothing.
That's no fun.

jeffies04
03-05-2015, 07:33 AM
You have to find the collectible ones in the mission until you earn all of them (i.e. 5/5 show on the mission description)

The collectible ones are there. They're tiny, use eagle vision it helps. They can also be above or below you. But they're there sometimes behind a locked door or in a sewer, etc.

Nico2000nl
03-05-2015, 11:42 AM
You have to find the collectible ones in the mission until you earn all of them (i.e. 5/5 show on the mission description).

I don't know what you mean by this.

The collectible ones are there. They're tiny, use eagle vision it helps. They can also be above or below you. But they're there sometimes behind a locked door or in a sewer, etc.

Yes, I know how to find them, I did get some before. But I see them clearly marked on the minimap and they are really just not in the playingfiled. Not tiny, not hidden, just not there.
Therefor my questions.

TH3R4BB1T
03-05-2015, 07:05 PM
I was (re)playing a co-op mission on my own and I'm not getting any syncpoints... At all...

So the syncpoints you get for completion, you get only the first time? Cause I'm not getting any for completion now.

And I see the sinc points on my minimap, but they're nowhere to be found on the playing fleld.
What's up with that. You only get them if you actually play with other players?
(Like a competition element)?

And is 40 the maximum number of Sync points you can get?

Now I'm just doing a lot of work for absolutely nothing.
That's no fun.

Playing in Private mode does not matter for getting the points, you should get them when completed. But you only get 3 (once) by completing, replaying does not matter for getting more, the others are 'hidden' in the map. Some far out of it mission area. They can be underground, behind locked doors, on top of a building, etc. It is not that the marker is clear where they really are, only that they are close.

All the sync points are only given once, but you do not need more then there are. If you collected a sync point on a location, then it is 'gone' and you will not be able to pick one up there again. You have a max of 40 points, you do not need more, because all the skills combined costs that much. There are no further skills to get.

Nico2000nl
03-05-2015, 08:12 PM
You have a max of 40 points, you do not need more, because all the skills combined costs that much.

Ehhh no, ALL the skills cost way more than 40 points... I have nine skills to go and those alone are 71 points...
(Guess your signature says it all) :-)

PS.
I just did the "Austrian Conspiracy" mission, (first time) and the "Food Chain" mission, (second time). I did find the two in-game points in both, (this time they were there), but nothing for completion of the missions. It says I should get 4/5 and 4/4. but nothing.

Latest Update: The collectable sync points seem to be where they should be now. Must have been a "load scenario" glitch. However, I'm getting ZERO Sync points for completion, although the details at the end say I got all of'm.
I'm just not getting them...!

jeffies04
03-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Latest Update: The collectable sync points seem to be where they should be now. Must have been a "load scenario" glitch. However, I'm getting ZERO Sync points for completion, although the details at the end say I got all of'm.
I'm just not getting them...!

Hmmm that's not good. I've never had this happen. Did you open a ticket about it? Try that, maybe they know a fix. That being said, if they're not going to your point bank, make a backup of your save files before trying any more missions so you don't get locked out of getting them.

saschia_009
03-06-2015, 09:21 AM
You only get the sync points the first time you play. I mean the completion ones. Then the collectible ones you only get the first time you collect them. So you can get maximum 5 sync points in the coop that says you've got 4/5 - that means there is one collectible you are still missing but you got the ret of them. There are I think just enough sync points in all coops and main story missions combined to get all the skills - so the last ones you can get only after you finish all the main story missions.

Nico2000nl
03-09-2015, 12:54 AM
You only get the sync points the first time you play

Thanx That clears it up.

Wonder why UbiSoft could not provide that simple answer... (Answer to ticket: We do not provide gameplay support, only tech support) They just think I don't know what I'm doing), They're such mega Azzholes.

However... I've played "the Austrian Concpiracy" five times now and the last collectable Syncpoint will not appear. Not on the mini map. not on the big map, not on the playingfield... So there must be a reason for that...

saschia_009
03-09-2015, 08:14 AM
I think it is very well hidden (a bit out of the way), i had problems finding it too... Best option is to look at some walkthrough.

strigoi1958
03-09-2015, 10:42 AM
I cannot remember which skill/sync point but 1 was underground and I had to do a side mission to unlock an underground gate first... not sure if it was austrian conspiracy or not. Lignjoslav is the guy who usually knows.

jeffies04
03-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Yes, they definitely put them in some tricky spots. Some of them are behind level III doors too so get your lockpicking lessons in.