PDA

View Full Version : Oleg and his team and 2.01 patch

pres_
06-22-2004, 12:28 AM
I decided after a couple of weeks of playing to investigate the patch finally. It was nice to find that it isn't just a "patch" in the sense bugs and balance issues were fixed but that it gives us new flyable planes too. This is great.

The game is superb and we are being taken very good care of. I'm impressed.

pres_
06-22-2004, 12:28 AM
I decided after a couple of weeks of playing to investigate the patch finally. It was nice to find that it isn't just a "patch" in the sense bugs and balance issues were fixed but that it gives us new flyable planes too. This is great.

The game is superb and we are being taken very good care of. I'm impressed.

alarmer
06-22-2004, 12:37 AM
IMHO the word Balance is quite true.

There is so much balance in the game that all the planes fly more or less the same. And if you think Iam talking nonsense fire up the old IL2 and fly. Ah the days when early lagg was as bad as it should. I admit many things were porked but atleast planes had characteristic!

cueceleches
06-22-2004, 01:46 AM
All the planes fly about the same way??? Couldnâ´t agree less with you.
I think that one of the most attracting things of this sim are FMs. I.e, take a P47 and a Yak 3. Do you really think they do fly the same way?? If you do, then, youâ´re probably flying in arcade mode, or you are not very sensitive...Completely different: the p47 is huge, dives like a charm but turns rather slowly and does not climb very well neither. On the other hand, the Yak is a pure T&B plane, rather propense to ignite when fired upon...

Well, thatâ´s my opinion.

73GIAP_Milan
06-22-2004, 02:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And if you think Iam talking nonsense fire up the old IL2 and fly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

C'mon,..i dare you, come over to the "old" il2...
I've had a great fight vs a Lagg yesterday night on a full real server with limited icons and restricted planesets...i loved every second of it.. Join the fun http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Salute and Regards,

73GvIAP_Milan
Formerly known as: Der_Tote_Baron