PDA

View Full Version : [UBIF] UBI-Forum inactive club members cleansing.

Fatal-Feit
03-03-2015, 10:44 PM
It's been a while since I've last updated our club here. =p

As of patch 5, the developers have fixed the menu problem so I can now see which members are inactive. So starting today, I will begin booting inactive members from the club. The members I deem inactive are old members with less than 20-30% completion of the game.

strigoi1958
03-04-2015, 01:33 AM
in the NAL we kick every week :D we keep those who are playing... not those who want to put in 10 minutes and collect the reward, they can wait 2 weeks.

Anykeyer
03-04-2015, 09:36 AM
in the NAL we kick every week :D we keep those who are playing... not those who want to put in 10 minutes and collect the reward, they can wait 2 weeks.

This is too practical for a game. Its not a job, ppl may skip a few weeks but still contribute later.

Misterscruff63
03-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Bit harsh some people just don't have the time as real life is more important to them than sitting behind a screen for two, three or even more hours a day as a lot of you lot do. I play when I have time as an enjoyment and not because l feel I have too.

Fatal-Feit
03-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Bit harsh some people just don't have the time as real life is more important to them than sitting behind a screen for two, three or even more hours a day as a lot of you lot do. I play when I have time as an enjoyment and not because l feel I have too.

Well, the problem is that I know a ton of active people who would love to join but they couldn't, and I left things alone for almost 2 months now. That, and the fact that only a handful of club members, from my observations were participating in the club competitions. I don't know if you were in my club but I apologize for booting you if you are a busy person.

strigoi1958
03-04-2015, 10:27 PM
no a lot of people join when their club is losing ... they earn for a few days then do not contribute until the last day or 2 and provided they have been carried along in first place they earn a few thousand and wait for their reward... however... the next week, if this club is in 2nd to 6th place they apply to the club in 1st place... we get 6 to 8 applications from teams below us in the last 2 days every week. They are in teams with players who have stopped playing so they either kick them... or leave and find an active club

When people apply I make them a friend first and state we are playing to win... we have less than 10 members and provided each contribute 1 mission per day average we should win... so they are expected to play 7 missions in a whole week.. 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours.... some only put in 10 minutes... they are not contributing enough... they can start a club every week on their own and in 10 minutes win the bronze division every week... (I know I've done it often) but why join a club in a competition then not play any more except just to pick up the winnings every week.... it is supposed to be a team game... not 6 people carrying 44

@Mako... "This is too practical for a game. Its not a job, ppl may skip a few weeks but still contribute later." Exactly and it is not my job to carry them... it is a game and if they do not want to play then don't but if they are not playing others will... what will they lose... nothing :D

@Misterscruff63 Not harsh... The rewards unlock a few weeks later so if they compete or don't compete they get the rewards later. it's just a game and a game is for players not bystanders :D start a new club every monday morning and you will win easily... there will be 4 teams with 0 points and 1 team with less than 30k... you can beat that in 10 minutes.

Misterscruff63
03-04-2015, 10:39 PM
I put in what I can if it means I'm not doing enough and get booted then fair enough. In some way's it's Ubisofts fault for forcing people into playing that format to collect item's, but I do agree the few should not carry them all.

strigoi1958
03-04-2015, 10:47 PM
we don't expect people to put in 1 million points... we want players to co-op and play a few times a week... by keeping our club small we do not get matched against 50 member clubs earning 20 million each week. but 10 players earning an average of 200,000 (7 missions) is 2 million a winning score and I don't mind making up some slack but when 7 players are online watching to see if we're winning but do not play except the last day to get the reward... they are not playing as a team

Anykeyer
03-05-2015, 10:10 AM
I just dont believe thats what clubs should be. You dont give a crap about ppl in it, and thats why they dont give a crap about your club. You use each other and thats it.

strigoi1958
03-05-2015, 09:34 PM
that's because you see it as a social club... it is a competition... it is more like a football club. we don't want to be 3 players running around like crazy people trying to defend against 11 while 8 of our team stand by the corner flag drinking beer and smoking.... that is not a team. we drop them and bring on the reserves. why be in a competition at all if you do not want to compete ?

Johny-Al-Knox
03-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Any way i can get into this club? :)

similarly
03-08-2015, 02:50 PM
I actually QUIT a club or two because I knew I wasn't as serious as the rest of the club. I knew I couldn't earn those kinds of points. I'm a casual player. But no worries. I have my own club now ... and I'm actually not even participating now because I'm off playing other things. I'll likely be back later though.

Ouky1991
03-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Where can you see exact amount of creed points made by particular player? Or how do you know which ones are active? I can only see total creed points by my club. I've recently created club and exepted some new players today (just few hours before end of this week competition), lot of them haven't even finished story so i wanna know who participate and who doesn't. Is there any way?

strigoi1958
03-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Where can you see exact amount of creed points made by particular player? Or how do you know which ones are active? I can only see total creed points by my club. I've recently created club and exepted some new players today (just few hours before end of this week competition), lot of them haven't even finished story so i wanna know who participate and who doesn't. Is there any way?

make them your friends and it shows in uplay when they played recently