PDA

View Full Version : The 2500 XP in Initiates from Brotherhood Multiplayer

ERICATHERINE
03-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Hello, everyone. :)

I'm searching some people to play 50 times the multiplayer of ac brotherhood. If I understand correctly, We don't need to have the level 50, we just need to play 50 times, which would give us 2500 easy xp (which means : litteraly going up a level) and once the 50 time we would play it, would be behind us, we would even get a gold badge on acinitiates.com.

So, if anyone want to play with me and/or other people to obtain all these xp and that gold badge, tell it in a comment, so we can choose the hour and the day(s) where we will play this multiplayer.

Farlander1991
03-03-2015, 05:32 PM
It should be about 500 times.

Levels in Brotherhood (and all AC Multiplayer) are XP-based, and one match usually does not give enough XP to level up instantly (especially on later levels when XP requirements go up)

ERICATHERINE
03-03-2015, 08:02 PM
It should be about 500 times.

Levels in Brotherhood (and all AC Multiplayer) are XP-based, and one match usually does not give enough XP to level up instantly (especially on later levels when XP requirements go up)

Well, if that's the case ubisoft have surely changed the rule, because in the hold initiates it was clearly writen that we had to play 50 times for acb and acb only. It was not counting the level, it was counting the number of times you played and I doubt it changed.

Farlander1991
03-03-2015, 08:21 PM
It always counted the level. The old initiates counted the level, the new initiates counts the level.

You may note that the number 50/55 is the max player level in their corresponding games (not including prestige levels, that is).

And I just rechecked to be sure that it's still the case, and yes, it's based on your multiplayer level, not amount of times you've played.

ERICATHERINE
03-03-2015, 10:11 PM
It always counted the level. The old initiates counted the level, the new initiates counts the level.

You may note that the number 50/55 is the max player level in their corresponding games (not including prestige levels, that is).

And I just rechecked to be sure that it's still the case, and yes, it's based on your multiplayer level, not amount of times you've played.

Did you check with ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD, because as I already said the old initiates counted the number of time we played FOR ACB, while the site counted the level for assassin's creed revelation, ac III and ac IV black flag.

Ceelaris
03-04-2015, 10:00 AM
It doesn't clearly state in Initiates whether it's your Multiplayer Level or how many sessions you played, but I am quite sure that one of the games counted sessions, while all the others displayed your level. I played very little mp (and only started after AC3 came out), so considering how Initiates tells me 22/50 for Brotherhood, I'd say that was the one that counted sessions.

Returning to the original question, what platform users are you looking for to play Multiplayer? I'd eventually be interested, and I'm playing on Xbox360. I don't have Xbox Live Gold at the moment though, and I won't get it before I finish my thesis (because if I start playing more now, I'll never finish the stupid thing). :)

Farlander1991
03-04-2015, 10:05 AM
It doesn't clearly state in Initiates whether it's your Multiplayer Level or how many sessions you played, but I am quite sure that one of the games counted sessions, while all the others displayed your level. I played very little mp (and only started after AC3 came out), so considering how Initiates tells me 22/50 for Brotherhood, I'd say that was the one that counted sessions.

That's strange, cause Brotherhood stats for Initiates don't correspond with the amount of sessions I've played.

Ceelaris
03-04-2015, 10:28 AM
I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqn7FsZDr1A
From 1:24 you can see the old Initiates' stats overview, and for Brotherhood mp it says "Sessions played".
If I find the time, I'll check what Brotherhood says about my multiplayer level in-game later. :) What's your stats look like? In-game vs. Initiates?

Farlander1991
03-04-2015, 10:52 AM
I haven't played much of Brotherhood mp (in comparison to other, due to the fact that I managed to get connection to games there working only like a year ago), but it shows 2/50 in Initiates for me when I've played at least 5-7 sessions (and got to level 2, almost level 3).

ERICATHERINE
03-04-2015, 07:15 PM

Returning to the original question, what platform users are you looking for to play Multiplayer? I'd eventually be interested, and I'm playing on Xbox360. I don't have Xbox Live Gold at the moment though, and I won't get it before I finish my thesis (because if I start playing more now, I'll never finish the stupid thing). :)

Sorry, I forgot to say that I search for ps3. My bad. You know, you can search here for your xbox 360 too (and while I say that, I'm talking to everyone). ^-^

Who knows. Maybe you will find someone to play with, quicker than me.

You can also search for ps3.

ERICATHERINE
03-04-2015, 07:18 PM
I haven't played much of Brotherhood mp (in comparison to other, due to the fact that I managed to get connection to games there working only like a year ago), but it shows 2/50 in Initiates for me when I've played at least 5-7 sessions (and got to level 2, almost level 3).

Well, maybe it's a bug. After all, you would not be the first to have that type of bug.