PDA

View Full Version : Forcing you to play endgame dlc before completing main story?!!

Hawakee
03-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Thanks ubisoft for forcing me to play Dead kings endgame DLC in assassin's creed unity before completing the game and therfore getting spoiled the **** out of the main story and game... Whats the point in finishing the the main game and story now?

Regards, a pissed off customer

All.Names.Taken
03-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Thanks ubisoft for forcing me to play Dead kings endgame DLC in assassin's creed unity before completing the game and therfore getting spoiled the **** out of the main story and game... Whats the point in finishing the the main game and story now?

Regards, a pissed off customer

So you're saying they came over to your house, grabbed your hand, and made you click the little F icon against your will? That some freakishly awesome customer service if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Altair1789
03-05-2015, 11:17 PM
I don't blame you at all for being angry, it wasn't a great idea to lock you in Franciade after you go there once, but the fact that the DLC takes place where it does already spoils the ending of Unity. Why else would Arno be so sad and without Elise?

Lord_Furface
03-06-2015, 12:10 AM
I don't blame you at all for being angry, it wasn't a great idea to lock you in Franciade after you go there once, but the fact that the DLC takes place where it does already spoils the ending of Unity. Why else would Arno be so sad and without Elise?

Hmm, soo, you are saying that you can't get back??? :s Soo, those horse carts that bring you to Franciade cant get you back, then I must have hacked the game "Whoooo" haxxor meee.

jeffies04
03-06-2015, 04:02 AM
You just need to finish the first mission and you can go back. It does suck you can't quit that mission, but you don't have to go any further.

tcarlisle2012
03-07-2015, 12:15 AM
That is correct. Once you finish the long and very challenging first mission -- which you are thrown into once you hit the "F" -- you can get back to Paris and the main game by finding and hitting the"P" icon. If you haven't unlocked the map, instead of travelling the whole map looking for the P, go to the eagle's view spot and synchronize, then go to the "P".

People that want to take a peek at dead kings, and have a not very well developed character, are going to have a tough time.