PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Blade downgrade glitch

Ouky1991
03-02-2015, 11:49 PM
After comlpeting main story my phantom blade went from 8 posible shots back to 5, is that glitch? i've even replayed the whole story and it's still just 5 even in last suquences where i could shoot 8 times in row. Does anyone know whats up with that? i haven't found any info about this.

veovis77
03-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Have you changed armour at all? Some wrist bracers allow more blades to be carried.

There's also the rather odd design decision that only updates the "shots remaining" counter when you reload, so if you have the "use two before reloading" skill you'll have e.g. eight shots available but it will show nine because that's how many blades you have left at last reload. It's even worse on guns when you're carrying a six-shot gun. That really threw me when I first got multi-shot / multi-load weapon abilities :(

Ouky1991
03-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Have you changed armour at all? Some wrist bracers allow more blades to be carried.

There's also the rather odd design decision that only updates the "shots remaining" counter when you reload, so if you have the "use two before reloading" skill you'll have e.g. eight shots available but it will show nine because that's how many blades you have left at last reload. It's even worse on guns when you're carrying a six-shot gun. That really threw me when I first got multi-shot / multi-load weapon abilities :(

I know what you mean by shots remaining counter, thats not the problem. My phantom blade was downgraded after replaying some of the first missions. I don't think i changed it before it got downgraded back to 5. I'am gonna try diferent wrist brace though. thanks for advise.

Ouky1991
03-03-2015, 12:14 PM

OK, I tried changing it and it worked. i must have changed it before and didn't realize there would be legendary wrist armors with minimum phantom blade ammo. Case closed...