PDA

View Full Version : The Road To Victory: Top 5 things you wished you missed in the target gameplay video

The_Pashker-Man
02-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Top 5 things you probably missed in the target gameplay video*

Hi!
On this theard there is 5 things i want to see in the next AC game, note that this is just few things and not all of them, and they are special features.

Enjoy reading!

1.Make history literally:
This mission was created with the new mission maker (I will talk about it in another thread). If you look closely, when we start the mission we can see by who it's created. But it's not by single person, it's by a full team. Just to show you how far you can go with the mission maker, from design the map to making cutsenses with costume voice recording and far more.

2.Animus scenarios:
New feature in victory is the Animus scenarios, every time you will play a mission (in new game or replaying it) the cutsense will be a little different. Nothing that effect the story but change the way the mission start. For explain you can see in the target gameplay after you talk to the masked woman, the carriage been attacked by templars. If we will reply that mission the start will be different, instead templars attack, the road will be closed or one wheel in the carriage will break and more random events.

3.Choosing your gear before the mission:
If you will look closely, you can see the masked woman offering Samuel a different types of gear to choose.
You as Samuel may choose your gear by the info you have on the mission, in this gameplay we choose the spin blade for easy combat (because we know our target is heavily guarded) and the grappling hook (because we know our target is in the train station-perfect for swing assassination).

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--VET_x8Eq--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yy31jpc9to1mc6zb6jcq.jpg

the grappling hook in action

4.New type of enemies:
The ones who attack the carriage is a new and special type of enemies, the assassins hunters or as new recruits in the brotherhood call them "cormacs"**.
It's rarely to meet assassins hunters at the open world and more rarely to survive their surprise attack. In this target gameplay we have the upper hand because we saw them. Assassins hunters are templars agents trained by the assassin's ways, masters in parkour and stealth. They can kill you before you even noticed or follow you and warn other enemies.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/143/590x/Assassin-s-Creed-Victory-543599.jpg

new type of enemies-assassins hunters

5.The reputation system:
Before this mission in the gameplay started, we played a little in the free roam. We have been exposed, got into few fights and there come the reputation system in place. The way we play and act effect the game world, if you play as a bad guy killing whatever come into your blade people will be afraid from you, if you're a helpful guy people will help you in fights, and more.
In this case our enemies know that there is an assassin in the city, so they increase the security on the target and block our getaway points like the train.

*-top 5 thing probably it's more like top 5 thing never gonna be in the game but...we can dream.
**-new recruits call the assassins hunters "cormacs" to make fun of them, but if it's insulting someone, please let me know and i will delete it.

As for the poll, the poll in the previous episode was a mess.
So for this poll i give a week to vote and multiple choices.

if someone want to read the previous episode-
The Road To Victory The Spin Blade (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1012086-The-Road-To-Victory-The-Spin-Blade)

king-hailz
02-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Okay I really think it's gonna be true that the gear woman with all the hats is going to let us choose from different pre customised outfits so we can choose to be sneaky or not.

ze_topazio
02-28-2015, 06:35 PM
4.New type of enemies:
The ones who attack the carriage is a new and special type of enemies, the assassins hunters or as new recruits in the brotherhood call them "cormacs"**.
It's rarely to meet assassins hunters at the open world and more rarely to survive their surprise attack. In this target gameplay we have the upper hand because we saw them. Assassins hunters are templars agents trained by the assassin's ways, masters in parkour and stealth. They can kill you before you even noticed or follow you and warn other enemies.

This is great but where did you get this from?

dimbismp
02-28-2015, 06:49 PM
Man,these ideas seem great...BUT,is this pure speculation/wish or you have some proof that all these features will appear ingame?

The_Pashker-Man
02-28-2015, 06:58 PM
This is great but where did you get this from?
my head...
those are my ideas or kind of wishlist.

Man,these ideas seem great...BUT,is this pure speculation/wish or you have some proof that all these features will appear ingame?
most of the things i will show on the road to ACV it's just my ideas, some of them like the spin blade base on leakes but most of them not.
i can't know if those features will appear ingame, but maybe one day they will...

Hans684
02-28-2015, 07:00 PM
1.Make history literally:
This mission was created with the new mission maker (I will talk about it in another thread). If you look closely, when we start the mission we can see by who it's created. But it's not by single person, it's by a full team. Just to show you how far you can go with the mission maker, from design the map to making cutsenses with costume voice recording and far more.

2.Animus scenarios:
New feature in victory is the Animus scenarios, every time you will play a mission (in new game or replaying it) the cutsense will be a little different. Nothing that effect the story but change the way the mission start. For explain you can see in the target gameplay after you talk to the masked woman, the carriage been attacked by templars. If we will reply that mission the start will be different, instead templars attack, the road will be closed or one wheel in the carriage will break and more random events.

The Animus doesn't work like that, it could work if we get a "training place" like Brotherhood that disconnected from the memory created world by the Animus.

4.New type of enemies:

Suggested this myself but they should have Assassin weapons(that the protagonist have) at least, being just as good and powerful as us. Like fighting yourself basically, they should be high ranked enemies. Templar Agents(Brotherhood) should be a rank under/over them since that's an actual rank among Templars, Assassin Hunters is as the name says. Stalkers(Revelations) should be the lowest raked special enemy in the world. How to they react? Depends on the mess the player makes, except Assassin Hunters hunt them regardless. Stalkers can to but their more like armed informants with a hit and run tactic if they attack. Templar Agents is district leaders, more public people with a little "army". All those work together to ambush, capture, interrogate, kill etc... But you can prevent it if your good enough. So nemesis system that goes both ways, both are hunter and hunted.

The_Pashker-Man
02-28-2015, 07:38 PM
The Animus doesn't work like that, it could work if we get a "training place" like Brotherhood that disconnected from the memory created world by the Animus.

it's more like a bug in the system...Samuel's memories has been damaged so the animus tries to fix it if random/possibly events, and that is the Animus scenarios.
as for the missions maker, i said make history because it sound good, but you can create so many stories(maybe someone will give connor a good end?)
mission makers it's a feature in the animus, for training, entertainment and more.

Xangr8
02-28-2015, 10:02 PM
I don't think if the Animus Scenarios could actually work out cause y'know how Animus works. Even if the memory is "corrupted" the Animus wouldn't try to fix it with possibilities.

That Make History Literally is a pretty cool idea until it's not a real memory, just a mission designed by fellow Initiates/Assassins for training.

Shahkulu101
02-28-2015, 10:45 PM
^ And we already have those in the form of co-op missions - there's the first time you do it which is the canon way and upon replay the levels are slightly different. Guard paths change up and windows are closed that were previously open in the name of 'Assassin Training' and in Heist missions the position of the correct treasure changes. Little tweaks that change the nature of the mission but not the actual objectives are fine IMO.

@OP

Good ideas but I was hoping to see actual evidence of little things I missed from the target footage, not baseless speculation.

HiddenKiller612
02-28-2015, 11:00 PM
Yea op, don't make your speculation out to be fact. It confuses people. It's great to speculate, but not good to make it seem like what you're saying is factual.

GoldenBoy9999
02-28-2015, 11:05 PM
^ I got the same feeling. These threads are really confusing, with the title and how assertive you are about it.

Also, there's speculation, then there's this. I could understand if there were hints these things would be in the game, but these are just out of the blue.

The_Pashker-Man
02-28-2015, 11:19 PM
Yea op, don't make your speculation out to be fact. It confuses people. It's great to speculate, but not good to make it seem like what you're saying is factual.

i will call it more a professional looking ideas than facts.
I wish tose were facts, but if is looks like its mean i seccssed

so until we get more info about acv, its just ideas.

The_Pashker-Man
03-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Thank everybody for reading and voting.
If you have an opinion on what i wrote here or wants to vote, that will help me a lot.