PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 - Ship Combat

playlisting
02-28-2015, 06:19 AM
I wanted to make a post detailing how to improve ship combat and the whole naval thing in general.

Less ships - more loot per ship
Increase enemy ship damage - lower fire rate (applies to frigates and men of war - the others are fine as is)
Make pirate hunters more of a threat (either increase them in number or make their ships more powerful)
Certain upgrades should affect the ship's weight
Upgrades require the player's ship to be in a port
All damage done to the ship stays until the player goes into port and pays for it to get repaired (so basically no more regenerative health)

--

The reason I bring this up is because I'm sure (or at least I hope) we're going to see another naval focused game in the future. The ship combat is extremely fun and the West Indies during that period is so colourful and full of life. More than worthy of another game. I'll add more as I think of them as well as suggestions so we can get a conclusive list of what the community wants from ship combat.

strigoi1958
02-28-2015, 02:30 PM
If they do another sea AC game... multiplayer sea battles please where clubs can form a convoy and attack huge armadas full of galleons royal treasure ships and a few legendary ships please :D also attack huge forts with 30 turrets with mortars and cannons... and maybe attack other club islands or defend your own :D